boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
It wasn't that open and shut there was still the last scene of mcadams in the hotel room handing over the evidence to a cop or reporter signalling there was still a chance for justice

Ps anyone find the last scene a little forced (no more than most of the season) just felt real feminist(y) which is overplayed these days. Those characters didn't really need to meet though I found it neat having being both actors never shared a scene in Sherlock holmes either
Totally agree with you, i think its a direct response to the fact that they got so many complaints about a lack of strong female characters last season.

They took a lot of the critisim from last year a little too literal.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Totally agree with you, i think its a direct response to the fact that they got so many complaints about a lack of strong female characters last season.

They took a lot of the critisim from last year a little too literal.
Michelle monaghan character wasn't exactly weak and she's never had a better performance either, ppl will complain just to complain

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Michelle monaghan character wasn't exactly weak and she's never had a better performance either, ppl will complain just to complain
I agree with you, i didnt really have many if any issues with season 1.

I didnt see the reason to kill off both vince and colin this season, but :manny:

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Revisiting this thread got me :mjlol:

Everyone started off on board with the show and by the finale were like:

K8TyNMO.gif

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
If they do season 3, they know what needs to happen:mjcry:
tumblr_n0nrf6o6K91qbl2f1o1_400.gif
Pizzolatto needs to take his fukking time, hire a writing staff, and get Fukunaga back on board. Season 2 tried so hard to replicate the darkness of S1, and there was no mystique. We had that Lovecraft vibe going on in the first season, like an otherworldly force was behind the case.

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Vince Vaughn got so much hate but I still say even Daniel Day Lewis would've struggled with that dialogue
Blue balls in the heart :leostare:

Colin tried to so hard to jack Rust steeze. Shyt was laughable.

And Riggins is just a horrible actor :scust:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Vince Vaughn got so much hate but I still say even Daniel Day Lewis would've struggled with that dialogue
see characters be given lines like blue balls in the heart, and blame the actor, brehs

i stand by it the season was like a 7/10. wasnt as bad as people made it seem. there were just too many storylines, shouldve just focused on colin and the girl

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
see characters be given lines like blue balls in the heart, and blame the actor, brehs

i stand by it the season was like a 7/10. wasnt as bad as people made it seem. there were just too many storylines, shouldve just focused on colin and the girl

:russ: