Trina Explaining Why She's a "Catch"

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
yeah I wont shyt on trina though cause she honest.:yeshrug:

she don't want a good man that brings money home and does not cheat.

I wish more single black women would admit that.:shaq:

she went too easy on that bashing c00n shyt that trick daddy said though.....:francis:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I respect her honesty, but let's be honest, she never really grew out of that street girl/baddest bytch phase and it's bit her in the azz from a dating standpoint. Sure a lot dudes want to fukk, but at this point most are doing it just to say they did it.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Trina-height.jpg

Them thighs :ohlawd:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
now what's funky.....p*ssy on a old hoe.
Too short.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

You know that's my favorite $hort album...
You want my money..I wanna fukk...And after we do all that I'll talk about you in my next rap biiitch...Kiss my pimpin ass cause all the time I didn't have this cash you wouldn't call..you wouldn't give me ya # I couldn't see ya like Stevie Wonder

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
all i know is that i bought her story and even believed her
until she brought up that good guy she curved as her fame was popping off.
she talks about him later in the interview.
dude was all the things she said she wants in a man and she fukked it up.
:stopitslime:yeah!!

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Nope, that happens a lot in the entertainment industry to both men and women. Lots of people think singers will be like their public persona and actors like the characters in the movie/show they play in.

They expect trina to act like "the boss baddest bytch, nasty" all of the time like her older music, when really is (or has been described as) more of a "chill" person. Or at least she is now.

Taraji has also spoken about this, people thinking she acts like she did in baby boy ect, and so have a few others. You can google it.

How many times has she had to remind people I'm not my character that's my money maker.. I fooled around with a dancer years ago and I being 19-20 wanted her to do what she did in the club...She looked at me like nikka what??fukk all that I wanna fukk..and we did..ferocious...lol But the point is that this rap shyt really ain't what we think it is especially for the women in it

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Trick Daddy, Wayne, Meech, French, James Hardin plus many more.

This biitch is even worse than the Ciara's of the world. Usually when women are past their prime or a single mom, they realize that and adjust. Trina still believes she is just as good and valuable as her 24 year old self, as if there was much value to begin with. It's hard to watch. She has issues that she refuses to address. She can't even get a simp w/all that baggage.

Look at her logic
"When you give a man everything they want, it makes them run away" :comeon:

I bet if somebody asks her what she thinks she is doing wrong, you'll hear crickets.

Remember her last interview when she was talking about how she had a good guy, but he was too boring because he didn't want to run the streets and be in clubs every night? Now look at her :mjcry:

Simple minded women think all you have to do is cook and clean and give massages to a man and that'll do the trick. :skip:

Getting relationship advice from single 38 year old Trina and single 41 year old Angela Yee is bird food.