Trina Explaining Why She's a "Catch"

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Trina is cool but this is the same old story. Women we lose value as we age. She used her peak years to fukk around. Now she's older and she's no longer the youngest or the baddest so the guys she probably want don't want her. Cole world :mjcry:

Don't get it twisted though there are still dudes out there who be more than happy to have her as a wife. She's not washed by any means

She can still get men in their 50s, 60s or 70s. Maybe. Depends if those men are single or lonely. Though with age men seem to lack patience for women's attitude, games and baggage.

She can forget men in their 40s, men in their 30s and obviously men in their 20s. These men can get way better and younger women.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Both

Yes. Would you spit lyrics about deepthroating and licking nutsacks on a song that's gonna get heard worldwide? Lyrics that's assumed you yourself wrote from your own life experiences?:jbhmm:

Yes, I would. Just like how male rappers, rap about trapping and killing niccas when they don't and never have. You have to carter to your audience. People who like Trina, like that ratchet hoodrat talk. :yeshrug:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What if you dated Trina and she wasnt really quick to deepthroat the dikk though:childplease:?what if she couldnt even deepthroat at all:mindblown:

Matter of fact didnt she say she needed 10 inch dikk or better last time she was on the show?i assume she dont know what 10 inches looks like though,least i hope not cuz its gon be slim picking for her.

She seems like she does all that,but has alot of demands.

Plus her lifestyle seems laid back and domesticated,women like that are going to automatically make you feel like you moving towards settling down,even thouh u aint ready for that.
Dudes she date probaly aint ready for that huxtables lifestyle yet:whoa:
bytch is 38 fam...if a every nikka she meets in her age group and aint ready to settle down what kinda nikkas is she really dealing with?
exactly.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Yes, I would. Just like how male rappers, rap about trapping and killing niccas when they don't and never have. You have to carter to your audience. People who like Trina, like that ratchet hoodrat talk. :yeshrug:

Well if you willingly portray yourself as a h0e via rap lyrics, you can't get mad when people treat you as such:yeshrug:. That's the image YOU put out.

And male rappers that portray themselves as super gangstas and put out negative messages, are constantly having to deal with the energy those types lyrics attracts.
We're always hearing about rappers being tried at shows.

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville

Trina dressed like a thot, rapped thot shyt and did thot shyt on stage for years

Even if I somehow magically found out that she was always a shy conservative woman in private and that she legitimately only slept with like 6 men in her life....I still wouldn't wife her due to her ho image. Your public image matters. Period.

I guarantee you there's some 5'8" nerdy looking nikka out there who probably can throw hands, has a big dikk and is incredible in bed.....yet most women missed out on him because they still won't give him a chance, due to his lame little-man appearance

How you appear to people makes a difference......we're all superficial as fukk

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I don't think she'll ever get married and if she do, it'll be some washed up dude she's married too and she'll still wanna live that life.

Chicks like her don't become homebodies and take care of home and bring forth a family without the infidelity

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Well if you willingly portray yourself as a h0e via rap lyrics, you can't get mad when people treat you as such:yeshrug:. That's the image YOU put out.

And male rappers that portray themselves as super gangstas and put out negative messages, are constantly having to deal with the energy those types lyrics attracts.
We're always hearing about rappers being tried at shows.

Agreed but she didnt say she being treated like a hoe. You all are calling her a hoe. At no point in the video did she say she cant get a man cause she is looked at as a whore unless you equate her saying men want the Trina, the baddest chick but end up getting susie homemaker as code for her saying they want the hoe side of her. And I agree with what you said about male rappers but my point was most rappers dont actually do any of the things they rap about so I have no problem with her rapping whatever lyrics she wants and agree she gotta take the good with the bad which goes back to my original point of staying away from industry men. She will never find a husband in industry men because the their egos couldnt let them commit to her due this industry hoe label she has.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Trina dressed like a thot, rapped thot shyt and did thot shyt on stage for years

Even if I somehow magically found out that she was always a shy conservative woman in private and that she legitimately only slept with like 6 men in her life....I still wouldn't wife her due to her ho image. Your public image matters. Period.

I guarantee you there's some 5'8" nerdy looking nikka out there who probably can throw hands, has a big dikk and is incredible in bed.....yet most women missed out on him because they still won't give him a chance, due to his lame little-man appearance

How you appear to people makes a difference......we're all superficial as fukk

I agree with everything you just said. I think she should look for more professional men who are not in the industry. I'm not a fan of hers so I dont know what her content of music is at this point. She a little too old to be rapper about being a thot though so she can may be able to get her a man who wont look at her as some industry hoe.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Agreed but she didnt say she being treated like a hoe. You all are calling her a hoe. At no point in the video did she say she cant get a man cause she is looked at as a whore unless you equate her saying men want the Trina, the baddest chick but end up getting susie homemaker as code for her saying they want the hoe side of her. And I agree with what you said about male rappers but my point was most rappers dont actually do any of the things they rap about so I have no problem with her rapping whatever lyrics she wants and agree she gotta take the good with the bad which goes back to my original point of staying away from industry men. She will never find a husband in industry men because the their egos couldnt let them commit to her due this industry hoe label she has.

Not sure what you mean by just "industry men" cuz I'm sure her h0e label would be a problem for ANY man. Industry or not having a vid of yourself simulating oral sex on stage and songs bragging about your deepthroating abilities ain't What's up. That's why these women of today need to be careful of what they put online. Being a h0e is one thing but having it documented online is another. Don't no man want to be able to Google nude pics of his woman or her doing things with another man even if it was in the past

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Not sure what you mean by just "industry men" cuz I'm sure her h0e label would be a problem for ANY man. Industry or not having a vid of yourself simulating oral sex on stage and songs bragging about your deepthroating abilities ain't What's up. That's why these women of today need to be careful of what they put online. Being a h0e is one thing but having it documented online is another. Don't no man want to be able to Google nude pics of his woman or her doing things with another man even if it was in the past

I dont agree with that. I think regular joe or corporate joe would just look at her as a rap star. I'm not a man so I cant say this with certainty but I think they would be more open to wife then a man who will constantly have to see dudes she laid up with. You can google naked pictures of Trina or are you just saying in general?

Last edited:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I dont agree with that. I regular joe or corporate joe would just look at her as a rap star. I'm not a man so I cant say this with certainty but I think they would be more open to wife then a man who will constantly have to see dudes she laid up with. You can google naked pictures of Trina or are you just saying in general?
yep. There's even a rumor that she gave somebody an STD. how old are you? It seems like Trina being a h0e is a complete surprise to you:pachaha:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
yep. There's even a rumor that she gave somebody an STD. how old are you? It seems like Trina being a h0e is a complete surprise to you:pachaha:

Late 30's. I'm just not a fan of her music or paid any attention to her in the past. I only know about her dating Wayne, the dude who had her lips on him and French Montana so I'm a bit shocked at hoe being tossed around. Men will call you a hoe if they personally know 2 men you had sex with so I just take that with a grain of salt.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
She may not be a hoe, but I am sure she has lingering hoe tendencies, that'll make me look sideways at her from time to time

Oh Trina, this guy is your best friend but you met him last week? :jbhmm:

Oh yall share the same group of friends? Girl you a catch, I'm trippin man, I'm sorry baby :obama:

You going get brunch with him again today to discuss different dance move ideas for work? Be safe bae :youngsabo:

Why you dressing so sexy to go see him bae? :lupe:

You said you were going out to a label party, but on his IG it's just you and him and I didn't see anybody else? :mjpls:

<buzz, buzz ..Grabs for her phone> why tf is he texting you about painting your walls white? :rudy:

<TRINA> I forgot to tell you he's a long time family friend, he's going to my grannys house and re-doing her walls, she needs help

I would've asked you to do it but you've been busy with work love.
MjiBFFy.png

<ponders, but feels-re-assured> :smugfavre:

<comes home early from work one day> What's that noise in my bedroom, wonder where bae at, I'm gonna surprise her. HEY BAE!! :krs:

<gasps> :damn:why yall naked together <sobs> :to:

<stutters and stammers, while 9 inch mandigo is sliding his dikk out> I thought it was real :mjcry: you said he was like a brother, get out

(i'm bored, hope this was a riveting tale)

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
Since i only deal with black or afro latino women i see these kind of women all the time

These women supposedly have and done everything but how can u say u need a guy who's not real boring and like to take u out, but at the same time say i don't need a guy to fly me anywhere, take me out cause i can do it on my own..

How about these women just invest in mirrors everywhere in they place so they can enjoy themselves..