Trina Explaining Why She's a "Catch"

Daps
Reppin
St louis
now what's funky.....p*ssy on a old hoe.
Too short.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Lmao @ Charlamagne saying he would ask her if she wants her ass ate on the first date.
and wouldn't feel a bit of wrong for it either... and that's why she's single

cause i know 99% of the women i'd want to marry, i wouldn't dare ask them that on the first date, cause i know they would see it as disrespectful

but trina comes off like the time of nasty slut chick you could say that to with zero problems... and nobody is gonna wife that

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I see a moderately rich balding white guy in her future. She gon clean up and be a host on Project Runway or some shyt like that.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
TheColi aka the grown man He Man Woman Haters Club :russ: Having philosophies on women who don't even know you exist :mjlol: nikkas need some p*ssy or some money then maybe y'all wouldn't be so bitter :mjgrin: who gives a fukk at the end of the day

Well look what we have here:dahell:..

Drizzle1K, huh:mjpls:?
fukk you tryna pull, breh:mjpls:?

You think just because you're 1K that you can post with the big dawgs:mjpls:
:mjlol:

Enough games:mjpls:

Pull the fukk up, bruh

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
She can always do an Eve or better yet a Janet Jackson and retire in peace with a billionaire with long money and global connections from respectable families. Probably being submissive to the wrong dude, ones with diabetic, Paul Mall smoking mothers. Don't understand the comments about women in their 30s tap out. Vanessa Williams is the epitome of an old whore and even found a baby millionaire in her 50s.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I didn't even watched the video I might later on. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, didn't Trina use to date Kenyon Martin and burned him with an STD?

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Nope, that happens a lot in the entertainment industry to both men and women. Lots of people think singers will be like their public persona and actors like the characters in the movie/show they play in.

They expect trina to act like "the boss baddest bytch, nasty" all of the time like her older music, when really is (or has been described as) more of a "chill" person. Or at least she is now.

Taraji has also spoken about this, people thinking she acts like she did in baby boy ect, and so have a few others. You can google it.

Yup. But theres still a huge difference between acting & the persona you carry as a musician. Music is expression. Alot of them even loudly say that its their real life. Thats all she/they been showing. So she cant expect people NOT to think thats apart of her.

But of course you are also right BUT only to some degree IMO. Its like how people expect "gangsta/street rappers" to be a certain way all the time. Like start grilling, pullin pistols out etc. And when they dont, some random cornball call them fake & soft.

But then if they DO portray that image all the time, then people also call them fake. On some "if you really about it you wouldnt need to claim it & feel the need to prove it all the time"

They cant win. Its all about perspective, from person to person.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Basically, Trina's story is your run-of-the-mill "when the average woman turns 40-50". Even tho she did admit it, which is good.

Basically had a "good man" in her younger years that she felt was "boring, corny, not exciting" & dropped him. NOW, in her late 30s, i bet you
she regrets it. Because now when her "party days & being loose" days are over, NOW she wants that "good man" back. Almost like she feels like
she "deserves" it.

Hoe you made your bed, lay in it.

One thing women gotta understand about us men. We arent generally as sensitive as women, BUT, we REMEMBER and take mental notes of everything yall say, pay attention to & etc. Especially in our younger days.

I bet you the guys she has been dating NOW has been the exact man she actually wanted in her 20s. Get to see if she really would know how to handle it. Karma is a muthafukka sometimes huh?..

Last edited:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
I didn't even watched the video I might later on. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, didn't Trina use to date Kenyon Martin and burned him with an STD?

Don't know about the STD part, but yea they did date. She threw a huge birthday party for him at a mansion in Miami Beach on New Year's Eve back when he played for the Nuggets...she hired my company to work her event. I dealt mostly with her assistant (a fine ass redbone:whew:) that night, but I did get a chance to chop it up with Trina for a bit and she was cool...I remember her being very adamant about everything turning out perfectly to make him happy. So I can see why she says she goes overboard in pleasing her man.