Trina Explaining Why She's a "Catch"

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
:francis: still she doesn't make sense. Her professional career and her Private life are related. Probablt plenty of times a dude was like I dont want you staying out late in the studio or club and she was like " huh huh boo boo I'm trina Im da baddest bytch I gotta go make this money"

shes not being honest with herself.

Someone called her a old hoe. She has dated a few industry men but women are supposed to date right? So to the average man he would appreciate the relationship more versus her having her having a industry dude who is constantly seeing people she hit while they are out together. Her being out late in the studio or in the club making a appearance is her money. Famous or not, a man shouldnt try to stop her money.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Someone called her a old hoe. She has dated a few industry men but women are supposed to date right? So to the average man he would appreciate the relationship more versus her having her having a industry dude who is constantly seeing people she hit while they are out together. Her being out late in the studio or in the club making a appearance is her money. Famous or not, a man shouldnt try to stop her money.

:yeshrug: everything you said Is why she's single and bitter

No dude would want his lady out at all times of the night money or not a regular dude would rather a broke woman in the house than a rich one who is always gone

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
:yeshrug: everything you said Is why she's single and bitter

No dude would want his lady out at all times of the night money or not a regular dude would rather a broke woman in the house than a rich one who is always gone
She should have that conversation from the jump. A dude would rather have a broke woman than a rich one? And how would she always be gone? Trina does shows and tours like that?

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
Trina started around what 98... Had a nice little 5 to 8 year run in the industry..

But nowwwww, it's 2017... A new group of fresh dairy booty products 21 to 28 year old instagram thots has hit the scene without be ran through just yet and these athletes and rappers today are going after that...

What odell beckham or a trey songz dude today want a 38 year old chick who let dirty ass warren sapp hit and countless other ballers hit.....

nikkas in the industry talk all the time and I'm pretty sure nikkas know damn well she isn't a lebron james wife to settle down with..

I mean melyssa ford couldn't find a baller to wife her up...

Giselle

Daps
she's talking shyt.

i 100% believe the shyt she's saying about being a great woman, but that shyt about dudes having the wrong idea about her being "the baddest bytch" and then trying to jump ship when they see the real her sounds like bullshyt. it is merely a deflection.

Women never hold themselves accountable. I'm sure theres something else thats happening that maybe she hasn't figured out. shyt, maybe her standards are too high / she's going for the wrong types of men? I dont know one man who is going into a relationship with a woman who is sexy/that they have fantasized about and then switching up once they see the girl is outchere cooking, cleaning, doing his laundry, giving him massages etc.

nikka...:comeon:

Even the way she grillin Charlamagne, you can tell she on some fukkshyt. asking him, "what are we going to talk about?" WTF? Let shyt flow naturally.

Nope, that happens a lot in the entertainment industry to both men and women. Lots of people think singers will be like their public persona and actors like the characters in the movie/show they play in.

They expect trina to act like "the boss baddest bytch, nasty" all of the time like her older music, when really is (or has been described as) more of a "chill" person. Or at least she is now.

Taraji has also spoken about this, people thinking she acts like she did in baby boy ect, and so have a few others. You can google it.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Trina is cool but this is the same old story. Women we lose value as we age. She used her peak years to fukk around. Now she's older and she's no longer the youngest or the baddest so the guys she probably want don't want her. Cole world :mjcry:

Don't get it twisted though there are still dudes out there who be more than happy to have her as a wife. She's not washed by any means
when you gon let me fuuuuuuuux kex???:takedat:

told you i'd find you..:mjlol:.....whereever you post:shaq:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
trina was a catch until her leaked pssy pics showed she looked like she fckd a cactus. career been a wrap since then :scust: