Trina Explaining Why She's a "Catch"

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Someone called her a old hoe. She has dated a few industry men but women are supposed to date right? So to the average man he would appreciate the relationship more versus her having her having a industry dude who is constantly seeing people she hit while they are out together. Her being out late in the studio or in the club making a appearance is her money. Famous or not, a man shouldnt try to stop her money.
On her introduction to the world:

she proclaimed nobody could "lick a n1gga nutsack like me".

She's never gonna be able to shake that h0e label off no matter what.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Attractive women that make shytty choices and thusly end up single in their 30's often turn into the female equivalent of the "nice guys" they passed on in their youth. They go on and on about how much of a catch they are, thirst after the wrong people, and put all the blame for their solitude on the opposite sex while being completely oblivious to the part they have played.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What woman in her mid 30s is going to "be friends" with a guy for several years without a relationship happening? Grown women don't do the "friends" thing with dudes.

This.

Honestly this is the benchmark I use to judge where a 30+ year old woman's head is at and it hasn't failed me yet (including on here). Brehettes who are looking for a serious relationships aren't about this buddy-buddy-male friend ish.

shyt, they will tell you straight up, "i'm looking for a man, if you're looking to be friends keep it moving :camby:"

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
On her introduction to the world:

Wait, she's being called a hoe because of her raps or because she is a hoe? Because I know we not taken rap lyrics literally are we?

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville

This....

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a woman who establishes herself as a proud whore then later on pretends she's not like that when she gets older......shyt is just blatant dishonesty

That's like if Kent started doing rap videos 10 years from now, surrounded by hoes and talking about how he's a pimp. Who the fukk is gonna buy that after all them Elliot Rodger style videos he's known for :mjlol:

Wait, she's being called a hoe because of her raps or because she is a hoe? Because I know we not taken rap lyrics literally are we?

You're better than this :dead:

Please don't play stupid and go down this road :dead:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Wait, she's being called a hoe because of her raps or because she is a hoe?

Both

I know we not taken rap lyrics literally are we?

Yes. Would you spit lyrics about deepthroating and licking nutsacks on a song that's gonna get heard worldwide? Lyrics that's assumed you yourself wrote from your own life experiences?:jbhmm:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Both

Yes. Would you spit lyrics about deepthroating and licking nutsacks on a song that's gonna get heard worldwide? Lyrics that's assumed you yourself wrote from your own life experiences?:jbhmm:
Trick Daddy actually wrote the record.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Trick Daddy actually wrote the record.
I know, but most people at the time that song dropped didn't think about "ghostwriting" on some "Trina isn't really a h0e, trick wrote those lyrics". :ohhh:

She put herself out there as a h03 from the get go on that song and somebody even posted a vid in this thread of her damn near getting ate out on stage.

Nobody wants to wife up somebody who you can Google and see simulating oral sex on stage

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
This

Thotties expire at 30

If that is ya only value as a woman you are fukked. Catch a simp and cuff before expiry date.

It's really that simple.

Get a sucka atleast by 23-24 probably in college. Cause after that its a damn WRAP. Although some women beat the odds. Naah. High risk.

Same i tell dudes lock a good one down before 30 after that you finito.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:ehh:She could be stating facts. Folks forgetting that once you hit a certain age, it's like the past is what it is. People grow and folks want more than just a fukk. Maybe Trina is a legit catch but for the love of God, don't ask her about her past escapades. On that note, Trin still fine like a neo soul album playing at 12pm on a Sunday.