TRIANGLE STRATEGY (PC, Switch) (March 4, 2022) (PC on October 13, 2022)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm just on chapter 4 but man I'm loving it, game isn't getting the props it deserves at all.
Honestly...... this is easily better than most Fire Emblem titles. Not even a bold statement really. This shyt is dope and I keep saying to myself "as long as they don't fukk this up down the road...." but so far it gets better with every step.

I really think reviewers rushed through this shyt just to hop into Elden Ring, Horizon, etc - which I can understand. Both those games are cracked. But this joint criminally underrated fr.
I lost that fight a solid 5 times. I won't spoil anything but I will give some advice

don't open that gate until your ready :damn:

support the guest character so he doesn't get surrounded and die and then have 4 enemies to your back and front
It had me rolling because I spent my QP heal to keep them alive - right before they got jazzy jeffd into the river :dead:

had to make my first REAL decision in the game too just now :mjcry: even when you right you wrong

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Honestly...... this is easily better than most Fire Emblem titles. Not even a bold statement really. This shyt is dope and I keep saying to myself "as long as they don't fukk this up down the road...." but so far it gets better with every step.

I really think reviewers rushed through this shyt just to hop into Elden Ring, Horizon, etc - which I can understand. Both those games are cracked. But this joint criminally underrated fr.

It had me rolling because I spent my QP heal to keep them alive - right before they got jazzy jeffd into the river :dead:

had to make my first REAL decision in the game too just now :mjcry: even when you right you wrong
I'm definitely gonna do multiple playthroughs.

I wanted to keep roland and fight but didn't have enough conviction in certain stats to change some of their minds:francis:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I'm absolutely hooked into this game.

I'm playing on hard mode and loving it.

I'm curious tho, with weapon abilities can you only choose one per rank?

Some of the classes are great and random.

Also the terrain effects:ohlawd:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I've bought too many games lately. Gonna wait to cop this. Gonna shrink the backlog a bit.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
this game :laff:

ch 7
I was like wtf is that sound? is someone dying off screen? this sleazelord thalas is banging out some thot in the cut after taking over the city :russ: sister came through and blew up his spot on some :usure: shyt. i knew this game was fukkery but i didn't expect them to have those kinds of themes included

Man I'm absolutely hooked into this game.

I'm playing on hard mode and loving it.

I'm curious tho, with weapon abilities can you only choose one per rank?

Some of the classes are great and random.

Also the terrain effects:ohlawd:
you can choose as many as you want, its just that the cost per ability at each rank goes up dramatically

so the first additional ability is whatever. 2 of a material or something and some cash. after that it goes to even 6 and after that.... you basically need to be really committed to whoever that character is

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
@42 Monks don't sugarcoat it breh, how long is it on average between battles and story segments :jbhmm:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
@42 Monks don't sugarcoat it breh, how long is it on average between battles and story segments :jbhmm:
Somewhere between Trails of Cold Steel and Xenosaga Ep 1 imo, it can be a lot at times - and when they're setting the stage with all the character intros and the overall setting its kind of a fire hose in the beginning.

I'd say 60/40 generally. But some of the reviewers were acting like you couldn't just grind out battles when you feel like it. And you always can once you have access in the encampment. Like if I were to pick up a new character or something - I could hop into a fight immediately and try them.

Also, the exploring thing isn't as braindead as it is in the demo either. Just takes a while to pick up (4 chapters or so)

So yeah its still more dialogue/story weighted than most games but its far, far less rigid than I expected and the story is pretty damn solid.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game looks cool I’ll cop when I’m done with Horizon. I like that the game is kinda linear or at least it seems to be

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This game looks so bad on a TV. Looks like Vaseline is smeared all over the screen. I mean honestly do we really gotta have these blurry sprites? Even Disgaea went to HD sprites.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure who my go to is just yet.

If I had to pick it's probably Anna.

I just got to chapter 7.

Hopefully this game is like 30 chapters because I feel like the game is just starting and I'm 10 hours in lol.

Serona kinda sucks for me, he basically always gets killed each battle.

But I know with these kinda games a class upgrade can make top tier go to mid and bottom to top. So I'm holding off judgement

Water

Pro
Daps
Man this game really is on some game of thrones shyt :wow:

These choices are killing me though :mjcry: