TRIANGLE STRATEGY (PC, Switch) (March 4, 2022) (PC on October 13, 2022)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Ran the demo last night for a bit, didn't get to the end actually. Its a lot more than I expected.

I think they fixed the camera a bit from the last demo, I could be wrong there but it seems like it tries to fight you less. But this looks really, really fukking good... The only thing I wish they'd highlight a bit more was stuff like hit % and additional effects when lining up potential attacks. Some things aren't intuitive like what it means to attack someone with a lance on the first or second square of the attack range, but who knows it may just get explained better.

Music is legit, really liked how they allow you to pull profiles on people as they talk, party management seems easy to navigate.

Only concern I got is how this game looks in larger battles :manny: but any complaint I got is straight up nitpicking. Game is thorough as fukk and I'm about to grab this preorder.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I played only a little bit of the demo got to the first fight. Not much to comment on so far I like the look and how the combat feels. I just hope the story isn't trash dealing with square it's about 50/50 with the shyt they write.

Am I the only one that thought the English dub is fukkin horrible. :skip:

This sounds like early 2000s anime dub TF:mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I played only a little bit of the demo got to the first fight. Not much to comment on so far I like the look and how the combat feels. I just hope the story isn't trash dealing with square it's about 50/50 with the shyt they write.

Am I the only one that thought the English dub is fukkin horrible. :skip:

This sounds like early 2000s anime dub TF:mjlol:
the VA is all over the place

i think in that first mission by the dock, that one dude screaming was so fukking over the top i had to check my setup :pachaha:

i feel like there's a chance there's too many characters but who knows.... foundations don't get much better than this

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just a few days. Main reason I didn't bother starting Horizon or Elden Ring was this game.
I might have to bench Elden Ring for this, it’s dope but I’m not really in the mood for another open world game because Horizon is straight crack right now. My current rotation is Destiny, Horizon and ER but I know now I’m gonna fit this one in