TRIANGLE STRATEGY (PC, Switch) (March 4, 2022) (PC on October 13, 2022)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The story in this game early on is pretty dull. Still only 5 hours into it but those 5 hours have been spread out since it released earlier this year on the Switch.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The story picked up but man some of these fights are brutal. Just did one in the Roselle settlement with two bosses lurking. Hughette has been my MVP coupled with Anna. Decided to defend Roland earlier and Hughette was the only way I could save the city without using explosives. I just perched her on top of a building and killed everyone and they couldn't reach her. Even Avlora was killed by her while standing there useless. The same boss that damn near wiped out the rest of the party on her own.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Beat the game. Overall I was pleased. The ending I got was good but they tacked on a negative at the very end to try and make it not as good. I got the Benedict path ending.

I started a new game plus and now some of the flaws are showing. Not only has the difficulty spiked like crazy but there's too many characters to properly manage so about half the cast isn't viable to use in battle. I'm ending battles with 1 or 2 characters left alive out of the at least 10. This will force me to take many hours grinding the entire cast to a usable level and because the regular battles are so high level doing it there isn't an option so it has to be in these mock battles.

The game was clearly built to be played 3-4 times over and over again. While I liked the game I don't like it enough to do even 3 playthroughs. This second will be my final one but it's probably going on the back burner because leveling all these units has become tedious.