TRIANGLE STRATEGY (PC, Switch) (March 4, 2022) (PC on October 13, 2022)

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I like fire emblem but my biggest knock against it is they don’t really have a lot of customizable characters builds. It’s basically like 3 or 4 classes for the same characters.

Not only that but the level design is pretty bland also. Most of the maps are the same thing. In FFT/TO every map is different and offers a unique strategy because of the type of terrain, elements found, and elevation. There’s more unique ways to play a Matsuno game, and i think thats how a tactics game should be.

I mean in the newer FE games there is a lot more cutomization. In Three Houses specifically there is many different unique intermediate, advanced and master classes made available. But I do agree the issue of map variety and design. But older FE games didn't really have this issue. For instance I replayed FE 1 not too long ago and each chapter had a unique map structure.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean in the newer FE games there is a lot more cutomization. In Three Houses specifically there is many different unique intermediate, advanced and master classes made available. But I do agree the issue of map variety and design. But older FE games didn't really have this issue. For instance I replayed FE 1 not too long ago and each chapter had a unique map structure.

I feel like after playing through 3 houses twice i just couldn’t complete another route (golden lions) i feel like I’ve played the game every way i possibly can by that point and saw all there is to see 10x’s over.

Where as FFT i used to play that game every two years from the age of 10 until my late 20’s. When Let Us Cling Together came out I felt like I was in heaven.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This game is great from what I've played of the demo. Too bad it's coming out next year.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Just finished the demo and
6WrhxiZ.png

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
What an awful name.

Also I don't really like the HD-2D graphics, the colors look too muted and the lighting is weird, Dragon Quest looks a little better than this and Octopath but still would rather they just went with traditional 2D.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They said they made a lot of improvements based on demo feedback so I’m willing to give it another try