TRIANGLE STRATEGY (PC, Switch) (March 4, 2022) (PC on October 13, 2022)

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Put like 8 hours in over the last few days. Pretty cool game. I am now understanding the visual novel comparisons though.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I just began Chapter 3 part 2 and had my first voting assembly... :ohlawd: This game is insanely good and keeps on getting better :wow:
Already feeling the consequences of my decisions... Can't imagine what it looks like in the late game :wow:

First honeymoon with the wifey in a racist country who hates her gut :damn: I fukked up! That's like vacationing in rural Poland or in a redneck sun-down town :damn:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Story deeper than I expected but these cutscenes long as shyt :dead:

I'm on Chapter 5 now

Does going to Aesfrost instead of Hyzante make a difference?

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Story deeper than I expected but these cutscenes long as shyt :dead:

I'm on Chapter 5 now

Does going to Aesfrost instead of Hyzante make a difference?
You recruit a different character based on which destination.

Story wise, you just get more familiar with that countries characters and history

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only thing holding me back is the visual novel shyt. Like I kinda don’t have a issue with deep story games but hour long intervals ugh I gotta be in a certain frame of mind to sit back and read like that. I’ll probably cop this late in the year

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m playing the demo and i really like this my only question is how many battles are there? The gameplay while being your basic srpg is dope

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m playing the demo and i really like this my only question is how many battles are there? The gameplay while being your basic srpg is dope

Theres about one story battle every chapter, and you also get a “mock” battle per chapter which is like a side battle that you can do to grind and get items.

The battles are really good you just gotta be prepared to go through a lot of cutscenes, this game is paced more like 13 sentinels than FFT

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres about one story battle every chapter, and you also get a “mock” battle per chapter which is like a side battle that you can do to grind and get items.

The battles are really good you just gotta be prepared to go through a lot of cutscenes, this game is paced more like 13 sentinels than FFT
And I love 42 Sentinels it’s just my plate is overflowing with games I’m interested in and this one would require A LOT time investment.

I’m gonna cop fukk it:russ::snoop: