TRIANGLE STRATEGY (PC, Switch) (March 4, 2022) (PC on October 13, 2022)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just got to chapter 3. Im about to throw this game in the bushes. :snoop:

its pretty boring to be honest. I had very high hopes. I loved Octopath and also liked FF tactics when i was younger. I'm an old man i guess now. This shyt is boring.

The combat isnt every fresh and exciting. And i can't even distinguish between my allies and enemies on the battlefield very easily. And the story is just cliche and boring. And the dialogue is VERY LONG. If i want to WATCH some good dialogue and story i've already got GOT and the new LOTR show on amazon prime. cmonn man. what is this.

Should i just give this up. All the good reviews and everything. WTF man. :snoop::snoop::snoop:

Edit: I turned on the toggle display info. At least that helped wi5 the battle information for order and enemy infi

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i just got to chapter 3. Im about to throw this game in the bushes. :snoop:

its pretty boring to be honest. I had very high hopes. I loved Octopath and also liked FF tactics when i was younger. I'm an old man i guess now. This shyt is boring.

The combat isnt every fresh and exciting. And i can't even distinguish between my allies and enemies on the battlefield very easily. And the story is just cliche and boring. And the dialogue is VERY LONG. If i want to WATCH some good dialogue and story i've already got GOT and the new LOTR show on amazon prime. cmonn man. what is this.

Should i just give this up. All the good reviews and everything. WTF man. :snoop::snoop::snoop:

Edit: I turned on the toggle display info. At least that helped wi5 the battle information for order and enemy infi

Yeah you might as well bush it if you ain’t feelin the story

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Started back playing this. Not too far into it. Just had to choose between going to his wife’s mother’s homeland or her kingdom. I let the game choose for me with zero input on my part and it chose the mother’s homeland.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Probably going to add to my backlog...steamdeck got me copping everything I would have probably second guessed before for PC.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Might have to recop for the Steam Deck when it arrives for thst performance boost...haven't played it since my last post in here :sadcam: