TRIANGLE STRATEGY (PC, Switch) (March 4, 2022) (PC on October 13, 2022)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So, the grind is in the form of mock battles in encampment :ohhh:

:mjlit:

I did like 6 of them yesterday and barely pushed my guys up one level. I dont think its a game meant for grinding

They even limit the raw materials you can buy so you can’t keep upgrading your weapon skills

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I did like 6 of them yesterday and barely pushed my guys up one level. I dont think its a game meant for grinding

They even limit the raw materials you can buy so you can’t keep upgrading your weapon skills
you'll never be more than 2-3 levels over the next recommended mission :mjgrin: you won't even get experience if a character is over-leveled. resource cost goes up exponentially and you're not getting more until you progress

they solved the xcom problem of snowballing. difficulty remains constant and properly balanced and the grind serves to bring characters up to appropriate levels not beyond :mjgrin:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
you'll never be more than 2-3 levels over the next recommended mission :mjgrin: you won't even get experience if a character is over-leveled. resource cost goes up exponentially and you're not getting more until you progress

they solved the xcom problem of snowballing. difficulty remains constant and properly balanced and the grind serves to bring characters up to appropriate levels not beyond :mjgrin:

Yeah, im not mad at it. The mock battles are mostly for getting your underleveled guys up.

Its just tough decisions who i gotta give those hero medals to

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i do wish there was a difficulty mode between normal and hard.

I want the increased AI intelligence of hard without the spongy-ness

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I don't want to give way to hyperbole but brehs, this is an amazing game. The story so far is grown up in nature, the choices to take make me think for a minute, the fighting is dope. I've even come around on the graphics. Coming off the heels of Forbidden West and with all the games that I've gotten recently, I keep coming back to this. Over all the recent games I've copped. I'm having a great time with this.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mannn this game :banderas:

I'd probably have beaten this game twice over if not for hard mode. But I'll say it's very satisfying.

I'm basically been playing this game all of March

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That bartender chick is lowkey good as fukk? What party yall rocking?

Also :martin: at the the twist towards to end about a certain characters parents

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I don't even know if I got a real go-to group of characters.... I just know that Erador, Anna, Geela are non-negotiable :dead:

I thought Lionel was a meme character at first but he can do wild shyt with his fury range. Drop that on a mage then take off across the map. Never have to worry about magic users dropping bombs on you ever again. Rudolph/Hughette was a toss up until mobility comes into play.
i do wish there was a difficulty mode between normal and hard.

I want the increased AI intelligence of hard without the spongy-ness
The last hurdle is doing real damage imo. If you not stripping defenses and spinning enemies around without shenanigans doing Divinity OS2 bullshyt you fukking up.
I don't want to give way to hyperbole but brehs, this is an amazing game. The story so far is grown up in nature, the choices to take make me think for a minute, the fighting is dope. I've even come around on the graphics. Coming off the heels of Forbidden West and with all the games that I've gotten recently, I keep coming back to this. Over all the recent games I've copped. I'm having a great time with this.
Maaan you not kidding.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
When Frederika gonna buss it open for serenoa? Stop sittin on the p*ssy, don’t you see this man is stressed :stopitslime:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is the type of game where after i finish a mainline battle i just dont have the energy to get to another one lol

Its so fun to do the mainline battles but i just dont have the will power to go through another hour of story to get to the next one and i dont like skipping through shyt. I desperately want a new Final Fantasy Tactics