TRIANGLE STRATEGY (PC, Switch) (March 4, 2022) (PC on October 13, 2022)

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Hard mode is dumb hard. Early on its all whatever because abilities, buffs, terrain stuff is pretty straightforward. Treat it like a normal tactics game and you'll be aight regardless. Later? I shyt you not these motherfukkers dropped Fury on MY tank then took off with him across the map :dead:

I swear they be going for off the wall And1 combos on my ass specifically in hard mode :gucci:

Healer unattended :demonic: you know that means

You seem awfully close to a ledge :demonic: wonder who's turn comes first
Spark :demonic: paralyzed and 1 hp left. time to choose again

the whole map is flammable :demonic: and i have the high ground because fukk you
enemies love pushing you off ledges:dead:

and don't even get me started on the bosses with huge AOE attacks:mindblown:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Wait it's actually good? :lupe: I played some of the first demo and wasn't sold but the way yall talking about it got me contemplating...

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Spark got me tight.

Mad OP
I understand the concept of why it is the way it is. unlike the other spells, its single target - so it gets to hit hard, do a status effect at a decent rate, decent magic defense shrugs it off, and its terrain conditions are pretty hard to make the most of

but holy fukk :damn:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I understand the concept of why it is the way it is. unlike the other spells, its single target - so it gets to hit hard, do a status effect at a decent rate, decent magic defense shrugs it off, and its terrain conditions are pretty hard to make the most of

but holy fukk :damn:
Only way it doesn't take 90 percent of my life is with a amulet that reduces lighting by 30%

So far Mag defense under 24 gets roasted.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Finally fought the first battle.

:mjcry: shyt is beautiful. I mean the fighting and the strategy. Visually, it's a mixed bag but it does its thing. Back to the battles. The chess like, thinking a few moves around is alive and well here. I'm glad I copped this. I'm going to play more soon. Story seems dope too. I never bothered with the demo. Turn based always gets run with me.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man it has been a long time since I had to legit play cheesy in a game :russ:

Had to scrub out a win with my range hawk unit while blocking a ladder flying back and forth:mjlol:

Thanks triangle strategy:blessed:

I can't even imagine how many more tries it would have took for me to beat the stage

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Gave the demo a serious run after just skimming through it the first time trying to just battle.

fukked around and consumed damn near my whole night :mindblown:

When you finally get a good strategy going :banderas:

Story is lengthy but I have yet to be bored...might cop this asap

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Archibald and that big Tank dude carry my squad. The diminishing returns of XP makes it hard to grind in those memory battles.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Beat this last night :mjcry: Bad Ending is Bad yal

I hated seeing my people like that

more than anything I hated seeing that bytch Roland happy :pacspit:

Last fight on the end I chose was some shyt. saw the amount of enemies and global fukkery going and went full Stalingrad :mjlol: lit the whole map on fire. First healer to tap out loses :umad:

Taking a little break for some other joints before running it back for the True Ending. New game+ already looking legit

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Beat this last night :mjcry: Bad Ending is Bad yal

I hated seeing my people like that

more than anything I hated seeing that bytch Roland happy :pacspit:

Last fight on the end I chose was some shyt. saw the amount of enemies and global fukkery going and went full Stalingrad :mjlol: lit the whole map on fire. First healer to tap out loses :umad:

Taking a little break for some other joints before running it back for the True Ending. New game+ already looking legit

How long for the playthrough?