Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend who redefined ***: is on CNN right now

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
I'm starting to hate a lot of your c00n azz nikkas. Most of us in the South haven't mastered our Master's language like some of you. Especially in FL and LA, where we have a lot of Haiti and Jamaican influence.

And don't mistake articulation with intelligence. We southern come up North and take over.

RIGHT!
If it was a cuban speaking broken english these C ACS and C OONs wouldn't have sh!t to say. This girl grew up in a home where english was NOT the first language.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
She got a little sidetracked with those comments, but that's the world she lives in. I'm from a different world in Central Louisiana. Most of us don't even attempt to speak like CACs. It's not promoted. We have crazy accents.

:yes: Yo, what part of Central Louisiana are you from? I'm from Avoyelles Parish (Marksville).

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
What about Zimmerman's uncle. Broken English but nobody said shyt.

because they look for anything to discredit a black person. Like ole boy said, SO WHAT if this girl hasn't mastered Masta's language. You still understand the point she's trying to make and most importantly ARTICULATION DOES NOT= INTELLIGENCE.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i believe in this case the term "girlfriend" is exactly that...she's a girl and was his friend....can't have trayvon goin out like that....

I think when she did the "hell no travyon is too quiet" and the low key subtle ether to her "friend" that it was a typical case of friend zone...

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
:childplease:

You act like she was speaking chinese. Even though it wasn't proper english, you and everyone else, UNDERSTOOD what she was saying.

Yea your right I did, but it was also a distraction. Her presentation gave that stupid ass juror an easy excuse to latch on to for her answers to support her biased "reasoning"..i.e. she used her perceived lack of intelligence to discredit Rachel (and TM right along with it).

She probably was going to use her biased reasoning to make a decision anyway, but Rachels responses just made it even more acceptable

The motive is not to give these racist muthafukkas any extra ammunition then they already have.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Yea your right I did, but it was also a distraction. Her presentation gave that stupid ass juror an easy excuse to latch on to for her answers to support her biased "reasoning"..i.e. she used her perceived lack of intelligence to discredit Rachel (and TM right along with it).

She probably was going to use her biased reasoning to make a decision anyway, but Rachels responses just made it even more acceptable

The motive is not to give these racist muthafukkas any extra ammunition then they already have.

America is a country filled with IMMIGRANTS. When its spanish, russian, asian, etc nobody makes a big deal about it.

This girl is in HIGH SCHOOL. She has haitian and domincan parents.Her BF was murdered, by a spanish c ac that was found not guilty. Her grammer should be the least of anyone's worry/criticisms. smfh

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
America is a country filled with IMMIGRANTS. When its spanish, russian, asian, etc nobody makes a big deal about it.

This girl is in HIGH SCHOOL. She has haitian and domincan parents.Her BF was murdered, by a spanish c ac that was found not guilty. Her grammer should be the least of anyone's worry/criticisms. smfh

That's why she got up there on the stand and showed her ass..and the prosecuters crucified her ass for it.

That's the world we live in.