The Diaspora
tumblr_lsme382OGv1qiklw8.gif

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Dont fall for the bullshyt. They dont give a fukk what she has to say. I dont know this girl and I'm not trying to shyt on her, but I'm gonna be clear.....

White folks were drooling over her when she got on the stand. She's not easy on the eyes, overweight, "uneducated" and sassy. She fits every stereotype and belief that they have of black women. She's the young Mammy figure to them. They gonna parade this girl around, its low key shyttin on black women. Dont fall for the pump fake.

Well I was at first thinking just let her be herself but you've gotta good point and I've sort of changed my mind. :patrice:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm starting to hate a lot of your c00n azz nikkas. Most of us in the South haven't mastered our Master's language like some of you. Especially in FL and LA, where we have a lot of Haiti and Jamaican influence.

And don't mistake articulation with intelligence. We southern come up North and take over.

breh you didnt see her nikka comment?

Daps
i believe in this case the term "girlfriend" is exactly that...she's a girl and was his friend....can't have trayvon goin out like that....

"Man, Trayvon suffered enough. His killer is free. The LEAST we can do is act like he never laid dikk on that heifer. :to:"

:dead: :deadrose: :deadmanny:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
she spat truth up and down the interview. some of yall want her to put on a good face so white america likes us more :what:

hopefully some of them actually listened to her and will understand the culture better and stop being so racist instead of assuming they know the culture and generation