Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend who redefined ***: is on CNN right now

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you should listen to the show he did today dumbass :beli:

:umad: I posted that video because it is relevant to the thread.Secondly today show was a recap of the trial that pretty much said the same shyt that been spoken on this forum.The prosecution was terrible incompetent. Now sit your soft fakkit New york azz down.:stopitslime:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: I watched this with my mother, and thought is this Mad TV Masterpiece Theatre:skip:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
:umad: I posted that video because it is relevant to the thread.Secondly today show was a recap of the trial that pretty much said the same shyt that been spoken on this forum.The prosecution was terrible incompetent. Now sit your soft fakkit New york azz down.:stopitslime:
Im the soft one? but it seems you stay scared of white people and think the "man" is keeping you down.

So you agree w/ ol girl when she said all people (white people, Asian etc...) should be able to say nikka?
What exactly is your dumb ass protecting?

The issue w/ the internet is that you never know who youre talking to. Some of you have the mindset of a loser. I have never met a successful person that thinks this way.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was not his gf. TM is rolling over in his grave right now.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when she got up there, they were like.....
1016.gif

exactly what I was saying..while a group on the coli was like:rudy:" jury doesnt care about all that they only look at the facts and thats it" trey is good....

Now they see the real world

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm starting to hate a lot of your c00n azz nikkas. Most of us in the South haven't mastered our Master's language like some of you. Especially in FL and LA, where we have a lot of Haiti and Jamaican influence.

And don't mistake articulation with intelligence. We southern come up North and take over.

yeah and no....an intelligent 19 year old should know how to read cursive though..that is college age...not, I hope college students now a days know how to read and right cursive, something that is learned in grade 2.