Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend who redefined ***: is on CNN right now

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Dont fall for the bullshyt. They dont give a fukk what she has to say. I dont know this girl and I'm not trying to shyt on her, but I'm gonna be clear.....

White folks were drooling over her when she got on the stand. She's not easy on the eyes, overweight, "uneducated" and sassy. She fits every stereotype and belief that they have of black women. She's the young Mammy figure to them. They gonna parade this girl around, its low key shyttin on black women. Dont fall for the pump fake.

:wow:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
she fits the stereotypical black women I have been talking bout my whole life. White folks must have been celebrating like they hit the jackpot when she got on the stand...

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
America is a country filled with IMMIGRANTS. When its spanish, russian, asian, etc nobody makes a big deal about it.

This girl is in HIGH SCHOOL. She has haitian and domincan parents.Her BF was murdered, by a spanish c ac that was found not guilty. Her grammer should be the least of anyone's worry/criticisms. smfh

She has an excuse if she wasn't born and raised here but if she was. :seriously:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
cmon guys this girl is straight retarded.

why did this girl have to be the last person he spoke to... i wonder if she was just blowing up his phone all day long and he was like fukk it ill answer now... i doubt she knew him like that... when they asked if she missed him there was this wierd pause, is wasnt genuine when she siad yes.

RIP Trayvon.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Dont fall for the bullshyt. They dont give a fukk what she has to say. I dont know this girl and I'm not trying to shyt on her, but I'm gonna be clear.....

White folks were drooling over her when she got on the stand. She's not easy on the eyes, overweight, "uneducated" and sassy. She fits every stereotype and belief that they have of black women. She's the young Mammy figure to them. They gonna parade this girl around, its low key shyttin on black women. Dont fall for the pump fake.

I said the same thing and I blame the prosecution for this, you have the trial of the year, a trial that will make you and you saw how dumb Sean Bells friends were and you know you have to polish this girl up and yet you don't . Appearance counts and hers is terrible .

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cmon guys this girl is straight retarded.

why did this girl have to be the last person he spoke to... i wonder if she was just blowing up his phone all day long and he was like fukk it ill answer now... i doubt she knew him like that... when they asked if she missed him there was this wierd pause, is wasnt genuine when she siad yes.

RIP Trayvon.

Man these bytches don't miss nobody. It's on to the next one.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

Agreed 100 percent. If this was "Awkward Black Girl" she would have been forgotten by now.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
she fits the stereotypical black women I have been talking bout my whole life. White folks must have been celebrating like they hit the jackpot when she got on the stand...
when she got up there, they were like.....
1016.gif