Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I saw on the news they were talking about maybe they should have hired a "cultural expert" to assist with Rachel's testimony :snoop:

What does the slang she used have anything to do with her narrative? People get so distracted.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you ever been down south or up north? You think bad accents and poor english are exclusive to black people? No one should place the actions or behavior of a single person to an entire group of people. This mindframe is what racism comes from and the fact that you are buying into it is disturbing. There will NEVER be a time where all black people, white people, hispanic people etc are clean cut, perfect english, great job having, responsible people. If you go through life squirming anytime you encounter a black person with bad grammar and a bad attitude, then you are in for one disappointing ass life.

Look at Paula Deen, she said "I IS WHAT I IS" on her interview with the Morning show:deadrose:

Go to 12:22(notice she is crying, but NO TEARS!)
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTROju8KfbY[/ame]

If she was black, everyone would be making fun of her. I realize she is just a backwoods redneck who knows how to dress, and wear makeup. She is ignorant as hell the more you study her.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
The state shoulda charged zimmerman with manslaughter there's no way they will prove beyond a reasonable doubt that was 2nd degree murder

They let public pressure gas em up and they gettin ate so far.When verdict time comes board them windows up and make sure your surveillance systems are on point.Cuz these emotional ass nikkas gonna riot and tear shyt up

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
We all understand that....the is u dont bring it to a courtroom .. U ever heard the term time and place for everything? ... None of the other witnesses are acting defensive .. Its just her doing this bs and all of the other withnesses have been under similar pressure for a full year talking to authorities,defense and prosecution team so stop giving her and excuse and ok to have attitide because u feel she deserves it.

The defense is using this against her now all apart of the tactics..it's like a boxer in a ring finding out his opponents weakness and beating and beating it until the opponent can't take it anymore. We all know she is not the sharpest knife out there but her actions is pretty much what they have been exposing that's why there is nothing about talk on this girl..

I wish some of the simple minded dudes talking ( not saying you) would look at the bigger picture and realize this instead of calling people " woman haters" etc etc etc, if she carried herself better from day one when I said being ur f***in A" game to the courtroom she would have not been the weakest link to get this dude charged instead she has become one of the defenses strongest beating bag and just exposing ****. When I said this from the the day she came on people were saying I am uppity and want her to act like that for the white man who doesn't give a s**t about us' and trust me the prosecution prepped her for day 2 on the stand because they saw it getting out of hand that's why she had a different attitude yesterday and was calm and more collective and answering "no sir" "yes sir".

I'm telling you some of ya'll mofos take this keeping it real bs to a next level and this keeping it real thing is keeping wrong

The game they're playing is chess, not checkers. Some dudes just a little too drunk off that black power rhetoric to see the game for what it is.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
So yo u just an overall c00n huh. I can tell you have many white friends. :pacspit:

Would you shut the fukk up and stop quoting me fakkit. Instead of being upset with me, you need to be upset with your absentee dad, as well as the failed education system in the black community. You ole simple minded ass nikka.

Go browse change.org idiot.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Would you shut the fukk up and stop quoting me fakkit. Instead of being upset with me, you need to be upset with your absentee dad, as well as the failed education system in the black community. You ole simple minded ass nikka.

Go browse change.org idiot.

:umad: Clarence Thomas. And me and my pops saw Chappelle last night, it was hilarious. And Uncle Tom ass nikkas like you make me more sick than any ratchet hood rat. Scust @ you and your mama. :pacspit:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Look at Paula Deen, she said "I IS WHAT I IS" on her interview with the Morning show:deadrose:

Go to 12:22(notice she is crying, but NO TEARS!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTROju8KfbY

If she was black, everyone would be making fun of her. I realize she is just a backwoods redneck who knows how to dress, and wear makeup. She is ignorant as hell the more you study her.
Breh...the fukk??
People have been making fun of that clip ALL OVER TV!!!

Yall have to understand....society looks down on the ignorant. Yall making the distaste for this girl a race issue are just dumb. White people dont claim their country cousins...why you think those folks live in the middle of nowhere?
So black people are supposed to be different and claim our ignorant and dumb? it doesnt make sense.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
So far its safe to assume George walks.

No one can convince me the state can prove beyond resonable doubt based on what I have seen.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I saw on the news they were talking about maybe they should have hired a "cultural expert" to assist with Rachel's testimony :snoop:

What does the slang she used have anything to do with her narrative? People get so distracted.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g0j2dVuhr6s]I Speak Jive - Airplane! (5/10) Movie CLIP (1980) HD - YouTube[/ame]

:russ:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This bytch can't even read the letter she allegedly wrote?

Friend of Trayvon Martin's testifies that she can't read letter she allegedly wrote to his mother | abc13.com

This is like the product of all of Sotomayor's ranting on display for the entire world to see. :snoop:

All I have to say is this....I am looking at the dude who is arguing with you and saying you have many white friends and this and that, and uncle tom this...This shyt is disgusting to me..its ignorance at is best and many of the people on this board don't even notice it..

:whoo:Check this out..A black kid that talks proper, well spoken and get his shyt done in the classroom in primary/elementary and middle schools his black counterparts call him "nerd", "white boy" "geek" "trying to act white" etc etc..These kids they are a product of their environment, parents, community, and people who they learn this behavior from and think this way..the adults.. society itself!

One of my best friends has been a teacher for about 10 years and when she taught at a predominately black school this use to kill her because she saw how the mentality was from young...so when these people grow older when they see it still happening they still have the mindset that those who dont support "the cause" or dont agree with them are still "sellouts", "c00ns", "uncle toms" etc etc. Someone posted today that many are still caught in the pro black power mindset and this is true too..

When a person goes out to an job interview common sense tells them "dress accordingly, be sharp and presentable, and try to answer like you have sense" not only are you trying to get the job but you are the "REPRESENTATION OF THE COMPANY" in this case she is the "RESPESENTATION FOR TRAYVON", and for many BLACKS as a whole..

If you feel that she can go out and get employed or like that, what makes you feel that its okay to carry on like that. Yes! she is brought to tell the truth and some of you say that is all that matters, but the fact is IT IS NOT ALL THAT MATTERS, you are a representation dudes....

Just because people feel she hasnt been a good representation and people say she needs to speak better, it doesnt mean we are mad because she isnt conforming to "WHITE STANDARDS" its because she isnt talking "PROPER ENGLISH' if ya'll feel that people who are saying this is a sell out or c00ns ya'll mindsets are really fukked up, its called being presentable thats why I brought the whole interview scenario in as an example.

Im out..Think about what i just said..PLEASE!

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
If she was black, everyone would be making fun of her.

:wtf: What planet are you living on right now where that bytch isn't being clowned?

Damn near everybody is clowning her right now......and yes, that includes white people

But of course you won't hear about that on here because the coli ALWAYS likes to take the racist section of whites that defend people like her, and say "cacs gonna cac" as if that represents all whites

Then those same nikkas have the nerve to get mad when those SAME racist whites see an ignorant/criminal nikka, and then use him to judge all blacks. It's the same type of ignorant thinking on both sides, yet each side only likes to see when the other side does it........the cycle of IGNORANCE