Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this comment by a guy on twitter holds a lot of truth:

"I'm embarrassed for you uppity Negroes going out of your way to live up to standards imposed by those who'll never respect you."

Much of the backlash against her from black people comes from black people fearing that she will feed into white peoples perception of them. i didn't see her entire testimony, but from what i saw, i can't understand how she hurt trayvons case. if anything, she hurt the defense, because the cross examining her without looking like a bully was extremely difficult. the judge was obviously on her side and protected her as good as she could and zimmermans lawyer did not succeed with his efforts to make her contradict herself.

if people want to attack a black woman, how about the black lawyer on zimmermanns defense, what the fukk is she doing there?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nope, you're just hoping and praying that he walks. The use of "cracker" by Trayvon and his girlfriend ate inconsequential to the case. Martin's friend also said that Trayvon called Zimmermann a "nikka" or some variation. Not to mention Zimmermann himself was recorded referring to Martin and blacks with racial epithets. Sorry to burst your bubble but Zimmermann is done. All of the witnesses have Zimmerman being on top of Trayvon and that is undoubtedly what the forensics says as well. If he was on top of Martin then obviously that is Martin on the 911 tape yelling for help and screaming for Zimmermann to get off of him. if all that's true then it's not self defense. Try again.

Yea the question i would pose is how long after the screams did you hear gunshots. If you hear someone screaming for help and moments later a gun goes off and then a man is getting off of Tray...............................:shake:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"I'm embarrassed for you uppity Negroes going out of your way to live up to standards imposed by those who'll never respect you."

Much of the backlash against her from black people comes from black people fearing that she will feed into white peoples perception of them. i didn't see her entire testimony, but from what i saw, i can't understand how she hurt trayvons case. if anything, she hurt the defense, because the cross examining her without looking like a bully was extremely difficult. the judge was obviously on her side and protected her as good as she could and zimmermans lawyer did not succeed with his efforts to make her contradict herself.

if people want to attack a black woman, how about the black lawyer on zimmermanns defense, what the fukk is she doing there?

this person is obviously showing a post based off his emotions especially when he said "uppity Negroes going out of your way to live up to standards imposed by those who'll never respect you." and then at the end stating we should be mad at that black lady in the defense..

he is obviously one that feels that blacks should be on one end and support the cause no matter what...

not a powerful or valid post:win: stop basing it off of just racial biases and look at the bigger picture on why people have been concerned or speaking negatively on the woman

because a group of blacks feel she is a disgrace doesnt make them "uppidy"

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

exactly. i find myself again invoking petey greene. be yourself. eat the fukking watermelon and stop trying to look pretty about it

even the black lawyer on zimmerman's team. if thats her thing, then thats her thing.

little4209

All Star
Daps
this person is obviously showing a post based off his emotions especially when he said "uppity Negroes going out of your way to live up to standards imposed by those who'll never respect you." and then at the end stating we should be mad at that black lady in the defense..

he is obviously one that feels that blacks should be on one end and support the cause no matter what...

not a powerful or valid post:win: stop basing it off of just racial biases and look at the bigger picture on why people have been concerned or speaking negatively on the woman

A DISAGRACE tho? Some of yall talk stuff too far, yall dont even know her...

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A DISAGRACE tho? Some of yall talk stuff too far, yall dont even know her...

Everywhere I turn I hear people talking, tv, internet, radio...people have been unhappy so i say disgrace...it has been opinions and everyone is entitled to it pretty much though...no?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

they speak negatively on the woman because they fear she will reflect badly on them. every single comment i read implicitly or explicitly expressed concern about what white people will think.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they speak negatively on the woman because they fear she will reflect badly on them. every single comment i read implicitly or explicitly expressed concern about what white people will think.

people are also expressing concern because she is an important witness and it can affect the way the JURORS think, which at the day are responsible for deciding the outcome of the case bro...**** what everyone else thinks the people want justice and she is one thing the defense is sticking on to have any chance...

and if people want to be concerned what the public thinks they have every right because it is not a good look for blacks...Ill say it again we need to stop making excuses and clean things up..its hard enough for blacks and when perceived like this it makes things even harder.. a poster said earlier today they cant back this behavior and I am feeling what they are saying because at the end of the day being an adult that cant even talk english is a shame dude..people are now making excuses saying she is multi lingual thats why english isnt as sharp..thats bs the chick cant speak and is an adult....

The same few people are trying to defend her on this thread but the people speaking against this behavior is calling a spade a spade

Gravity

Banned
Daps
While I would never cosign the c00n with the Jamaican flag, people do need to stop asking as if Trayvon's friend is above criticism. While I don't think she should have hurt the prosecution's case she didn't really help it either. Her main objective should have been to help get justice for Trayvon. She should have left that stank nasty hoodrat attitude at the crib and just concentrated on making it clear to the jury that Zimmermann was the aggressor as far as she could tell. You black people who want to paint anybody who criticizes this chic as some Tom who's worried about what white people think need to sit down. This young lady's nasty stank attitude and overall uncouthness shouldn't be an issue in this case, but now it is because she decided to put it on full display in the courtroom.

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So nobody understands why this girl has an attitude. You niccas obviously have no clue of how it feels to have random foreigners (in her case, white folks) constantly questioning you for damn near a year, only to be put on a stand to get fked with even more. Then come home, jump online and here people of ALL races criticize you because of your upbringing, which she had no choice. all this while lookin at the dude who killed her boyfriend (who got more in monetary support than her family makes in a year)