Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The trial is over. Defense and police are in cahoots and aint playing around. That stupid heffa and her attitude yall defending will be one of the main reasons zimmerman walks. It was long shot from the beginning but had she come correct and taken the trial seriously she could of balanced out the the testimony from the police and at least gave the prosecution a shot at a conviction.

The fact that yall recognize that defense and the police department are in cahoots ans you STILL blame this girl lets me know it something wrong with yall

Smh

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don't give a fukk if she got on the stand and spoke like a fukking billy goat. Its WHAT she said that's important not HOW she said it. All this talk about ghetto ignorance is another debate/discussion/topic ENTIRELY. What she SAID confirmed that "A creepy Cracker" was following trayvonne. Again, this is an unarmed teenager minding his own goddamn business. Zimmerman was clearly the aggressor here. I don't give a fukk how ignorant this girl came off, she's not on teh stand to defend her lack of education...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
sad part is most of the people that are criticizing her are black :mindblown:

Ol no no no mr. white man we's not like her ass nikkas

I would say everyone is criticizing her. I am not paying attention to the case because I seen how the PD jobbed this case from the jump. This is a screw ball no matter what.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that yall recognize that defense and the police department are in cahoots ans you STILL blame this girl lets me know it something wrong with yall

Smh

You know what fukk you. And fukk that selfish chick too. Only thing that mattered was justice for a slain kid. not anyones feelings.... Kats love to champion mediocrity and under achievers. Your losing the game and patting yourself on the back like u did a good job. I hate people like you. its a slave mentality to be satisfied with failure.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don't give a fukk if she got on the stand and spoke like a fukking billy goat. Its WHAT she said that's important not HOW she said it. All this talk about ghetto ignorance is another debate/discussion/topic ENTIRELY. What she SAID confirmed that "A creepy Cracker" was following trayvonne. Again, this is an unarmed teenager minding his own goddamn business. Zimmerman was clearly the aggressor here. I don't give a fukk how ignorant this girl came off, she's not on teh stand to defend her lack of education...

In a ideal world it would work like that. But in the real world people will judge you by the way you talk the way you dress the way you look.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Might be a hung jury, guilty, not guilty - the prosecutions has to make a stronger case against George Zimmerman and put up more objections to the defense because the defense is making the witness talk from both sides of their mouth while witnessing again George Zimmerman.

if you can read through the periphery, George Zimmerman is guilty and should be found guilty.

if you are caught up the defense spinzone, maybe a hung jury, maybe not guilty, but you gotta be ignoring all the evidence in the case to take such a stance.

The shoddy corrupt officer were looking out for George Zimmerman even when there were holes in his story.

No one heard Trayvon say Trayvon was going to off George Zimmerman. George made it up.
The screams for help were Trayvon until the police said George Zimmerman should say those were his screams too.
George Zimmerman version of events is inconsistent.

George Zimmerman gotta go to prison.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I saw on today, the police is siding more with the prosecution. Serino called Zimmerman out on the smothering, getting out of his truck despite being in fear, and the amount of time he spent outside looking for an address (86 seconds). Zimmerman was just blank and couldn't answer none of those questions. From what I understand, they originally wanted to charge him but couldn't since nobody saw how the fight started.

Here's my favorite part:

Serino: You were following him :birdman:

Zimmerman: No, I was just going in the same direction he was going :troll:

Serino: That's following :ufdup:

Zimmerman: :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

bytch just got a look on her face like there's no brain between he ears. They let the prosecution use her to sway the jury and I bet it worked on a few of them.

She was only there to be the ignant nikka associated with the young thug who threatened the CACs life

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
You know what fukk you. And fukk that selfish chick too. Only thing that mattered was justice for a slain kid. not anyones feelings.... Kats love to champion mediocrity and under achievers. Your losing the game and patting yourself on the back like u did a good job. I hate people like you. its a slave mentality to be satisfied with failure.
:mindblown: