Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh...the fukk??
People have been making fun of that clip ALL OVER TV!!!

Yall have to understand....society looks down on the ignorant. Yall making the distaste for this girl a race issue are just dumb. White people dont claim their country cousins...why you think those folks live in the middle of nowhere?
So black people are supposed to be different and claim our ignorant and dumb? it doesnt make sense.

Yeah, I see, but I wasn't necessarily referring to white people, I'm talking about blacks as well, and I'm referring to that specific statement she made "I is what I is". Also, it still isn't everywhere like I believe it would have been if she was black. I agree with you though.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
You Have To Read This Letter To Trayvon Martin's Friend, Apologizing To Her For Being Mocked While Testifying

enhanced-buzz-21682-1372444015-2.jpg

enhanced-buzz-18447-1372444585-23.jpg

enhanced-buzz-2596-1372445047-43.jpg

enhanced-buzz-31873-1372445609-1.jpg

enhanced-buzz-4097-1372446063-19.jpg

enhanced-buzz-22864-1372446855-6.jpg

enhanced-buzz-18147-1372447335-17.jpg

little4209

All Star
Daps
Soo, according to Zimmerman, Trayvon was hiding in the darkness and jumped out at him? Covering his mouth and nose to stop him from breathing? :childplease: Tough one for the jury :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't they say that none of Zimmerman's DNA was on Trayvon? If he held Zimmerman's mouth, he would have had blood on his hands. Also, in the statement they just read, Zimmerman said that Trayvon circled his truck multiple times but he never mentioned that while on the phone with 911. The defense is smart to not let him testify because there are way too many holes in his story.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
So nobody understands why this girl has an attitude. You niccas obviously have no clue of how it feels to have random foreigners (in her case, white folks) constantly questioning you for damn near a year, only to be put on a stand to get fked with even more. Then come home, jump online and here people of ALL races criticize you because of your upbringing, which she had no choice. all this while lookin at the dude who killed her boyfriend (who got more in monetary support than her family makes in a year)

Exactly.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
So nobody understands why this girl has an attitude. You niccas obviously have no clue of how it feels to have random foreigners (in her case, white folks) constantly questioning you for damn near a year, only to be put on a stand to get fked with even more. Then come home, jump online and here people of ALL races criticize you because of your upbringing, which she had no choice. all this while lookin at the dude who killed her boyfriend (who got more in monetary support than her family makes in a year)

sad part is most of the people that are criticizing her are black :mindblown:

Ol no no no mr. white man we's not like her ass nikkas

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Some of the comments in this thread clearly show that black folks really care and are concerned about what whites think of them. Sad.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Some of the comments in this thread clearly show that black folks really care and are concerned about what whites think of them. Sad.

it is sad, but its not new or anything.

Think, how many times in real life or tv, net, radio etc have you heard black people start with "what are THEY(white people) going think of us if _______"

some "black people" want white people's approval so bad it's not even funny.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I'm just preparing for Zimmerman to found innocent. People are not paying attention to what the defense is doing. He is distracting the jury from the facts. If this was just a case where the facts mattered the most this witness wouldn't be up there longer than a day. But he asked her to read the letter, (the defense KNEW she couldn't read), they are preying on the jury's prejudices about inner city minorities. You guys are lucky I'm not on the defense, I would be asking her about her living arrangements (welfare questions, occupation, children) I would be highlighting those stereotypes so hard for the jury because in a court of law the truth doesn't mean shyt..it's all about what you can get a jury to "believe". And if you can make the jury believe Trayvon was up to no good by associating him with someone the jury believes to be "ghetto criminal trash"...you really don't have to do much else. (Bird's of a feather defense)

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The trial is over. Defense and police are in cahoots and aint playing around. That stupid heffa and her attitude yall defending will be one of the main reasons zimmerman walks. It was long shot from the beginning but had she come correct and taken the trial seriously she could of balanced out the the testimony from the police and at least gave the prosecution a shot at a conviction.