Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
Some of the comments in this thread clearly show that black folks really care and are concerned about what whites think of them. Sad.

mysmilie_5267.gif

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
had to bring this thread back in action for all of you people who called uncle tom bs...and said jurors go off basically off facts, and all that bs and bashed what I was trying to say...hope ya'll wake up now!!! see how our system is really set up..I would call out people specifically but you know who you are...ya'll are swallowing your bs arguments

if you want though i can start quoting

concise

Veteran
Daps
had to bring this thread back in action for all of you people who called uncle tom bs...and said jurors go off basically off facts, and all that bs and bashed what I was trying to say...hope ya'll wake up now!!! see how our system is really set up..I would call out people specifically but you know who you are...

if you want though i can start quoting

:bryan:

Please do.
I only clicked on the thread because it had 3 votes and a 21,845 star average. :krs: :ohmy:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then STFU and mind that shyt then :pacspit:

I don't care what business you have. You've never been the boyfriend who heard their girlfriend's/significant other's last word and then had to testify in court with a defensive attorney badgering you.

No jury is letting a murderer go because of a speech impediment so STFU and stop being petty nikka.

Side Note: The defense is trying SO hard to break and it's just not possible, which speaks a lot about her compared to the other witnesses who have been brought up. Y'all can talk shyt about her but she's been the most truthful and the most unwavered of them all because it's the truth, no matter which way she's saying it..

:childplease: i was going to search for more posts but this was the first one i found....

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
Nope, you're just hoping and praying that he walks. The use of "cracker" by Trayvon and his girlfriend ate inconsequential to the case. Martin's friend also said that Trayvon called Zimmermann a "nikka" or some variation. Not to mention Zimmermann himself was recorded referring to Martin and blacks with racial epithets. Sorry to burst your bubble but Zimmermann is done. All of the witnesses have Zimmerman being on top of Trayvon and that is undoubtedly what the forensics says as well. If he was on top of Martin then obviously that is Martin on the 911 tape yelling for help and screaming for Zimmermann to get off of him. if all that's true then it's not self defense. Try again.

Called it and told y'all of the outcome weeks in advance. :yeshrug:

This was the response I got.

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
Zimmerman is gonna walk. The burden of proof lies with the prosecution. Their star witness was a joke. Too many woulda, shoulda, coulda, indecisive comments. Add to that I heard the wet grass, c ass cracka comments and then claiming it is widespread, but not racial.....

Fair play to the young lady. She gave her testimony, gave it her all - but fell for the traps set. The defense will hang her when others give their story.

Martins family wont get justice. The media went race baiting and the 'crackas' upped their game. He will walk.

Two weeks go. I put money on the outcome. IT WAS INEVITABLE:patrice:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Called it and told y'all of the outcome weeks in advance. :yeshrug:

This was the response I got.
Ok, props for being a c00n who got his wish. I'm not shocked by the verdict, I just didn't feel the need to wish the shyt into existence before it happened.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
juries base everything on factual content and logic not perception. her talking funny will not discount anything she says on record

do you now see that this comment was totally false? I was just skimming through this post after everything came to light...you were arguing so much stuff about jury this and that and perception doesnt count...yesterday watching cnn they interviewed 1 juror and she basically had her mind made up the whole time and was biased towards zimmerman...open your eyes to things like this..I hope this case made you sit down and think about things and realize things arent the way you think they are.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
do you now see that this comment was totally false? I was just skimming through this post after everything came to light...you were arguing so much stuff about jury this and that and perception doesnt count...yesterday watching cnn they interviewed 1 juror and she basically had her mind made up the whole time and was biased towards zimmerman...open your eyes to things like this..I hope this case made you sit down and think about things and realize things arent the way you think they are.

i saw that interview, did she say why? did she say it was perception? how you gone take this one post out the whole discussion. because the fact is...zimmerman had his story and there was no proof to refute anything he said. he said he stopped following trayvon and nobody was around to see and say that he didnt. perhaps thats why. there was too much reasonable doubt. if there wasnt hed be in jail.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

other jurors coming out saying b37 was talking a bunch of bullshyt. gee i sure hope you learned your lesson from this