Travis Kelce’s GF Kayla Breaks Up w/ Him . . . During Their Entire Relationship Travis Only Gave Her $100

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
U damn right I don't fukk with them types

And it makes sense if bw don't fukk with nikkas that are chronic white girl chasers either:sas1:

A lot of us bm & bw don't like them types
Naw I agree, but I don’t want anyone talking about brehs don’t care about who you date, it’s the “mindset”.

Nah. If I said I dated a white dude in my past brehs would write my ass off lmao 🤣

degu9089

All Star
Daps
Naw I agree, but I don’t want anyone talking about brehs don’t care about who you date, it’s the “mindset”.

Nah. If I said I dated a white dude in my past brehs would write my ass off lmao 🤣

betrayal.gif

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
U damn right I don't fukk with them types

And it makes sense if bw don't fukk with nikkas that are chronic white girl chasers either:sas1:

A lot of us bm & bw don't like them types
Oh you doing 100% inventory on all the hoes you fukking huh cuz :skip: GTFOH:mjlol: Trust bytches to keep it 100 at all times Brehs:russ:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Oh you doing 100% inventory on all the hoes you fukking huh cuz :skip: GTFOH:mjlol: Trust bytches to keep it 100 at all times Brehs:russ:
U can easily tell what women like. They always give themselves away even inadvertently + these days those types gladly will let it be known anyway :mjlol:

Now go back to listening to Benny the Butler bruh :pachaha:

sGETLNg.jpg

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
It’s really sad and pathetic to see some of the reactions and meltdowns from black women online. Low self esteem and self worth….living precariously through a fantasy of being Travis’s bedwench girlfriend.

He was always gonna go back to white women and he got the most popular one in the world right now. In his mind, that’s the biggest flex he has other than being a Super Bowl champion.

I don’t even like that cac or the Chiefs for that matter but I understand it. It’s a smart move raise his profile up and get into rooms he couldn’t before.

No offense to his black ex girlfriend…Yeah she bad as fukk but other than that, what did she offer? It’s all about status and climbing the social ladder.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
I can't speak for many other areas in the US, but in New England, someone of Travis Kelcie's net worth and Taylor Swift's would not run in the same circles. I sold products to Boston's wealthiest residents and there are levels to it. I've heard many rich people complain about it and it had nothing to do with old money vs new money.

what are Taylor Swift's options if she "dates within her net worth?"