Travis Kelce’s GF Kayla Breaks Up w/ Him . . . During Their Entire Relationship Travis Only Gave Her $100

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
lmao so we're just going to hear about this bytch all year
I've been hearing about this shyt all day and I'm so tired of it
I don't even watch sports but it permeated every party of society today like it was some big moment
fukk this seriously :laff:
yes I'm venting :mjcry:

Last edited:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
what are Taylor Swift's options if she "dates within her net worth?"

I never said there was any method the madness. As a man, Ive never limited my choices in women by their income level, and I applaud Taylor Swift for frequently dating below her net worth, which is why I made the reference to Tyler Perry's comment.

But to play devil's advocate, plenty of single wealthy dudes in tech and finance . Her friend Karli Kloss married Jared Kushner's brother. More importantly, Taylor Swift has every right to be choosey, as her "Sexual Market Value" is top tier for white dudes.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Exactly!! It just makes sense for them to make it happen. Definitely his version of Gisele. He might be her most high profile relationship, right? I don’t actually know who she’s dated but they making a BIG deal out of this :mjlol:
Absolutely not. She's dated John Mayer when he was still relevant, Taylor Lautner at the height of the Twilight movie craze, Jake Gyllenhaal, Tom Hiddleston(Loki), a Kennedy grandkid, Calvin Harris(even wrote a #1 hit for Rihanna while with him) and Harry Styles(who much of her album 1989 is about).

Taylor is not new to this, she is true to this. Her fans are happy because the last man she was connected to was ugly and racist and Travis seems to be the opposite. Travis gets to widen his profile with the media and Taylor gets to redeem her ally cred by dating the swirling white boy. Win-Win.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
My life hasn't really worked out to plan, so I feel like I need to impregnate Taylor Swift to salvage the situation. :lolbron:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:The reactions to this shyt is embarrassing af. This be the same demographic that be saying. White people smells like wet dogs, and calling them snow roaches. But then have a mental breakdown because said race. Doesn’t want to date them, but instead wants to date their own. A lot of people need to get off the internet, and stop living through celebrities. Because this shyt is a mental illness. And y’all wonder why them people walk around feeling superior. And no I’m not talking about all black people.

Last edited: