Travis Kelce’s GF Kayla Breaks Up w/ Him . . . During Their Entire Relationship Travis Only Gave Her $100

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Lmao

If you’re in metropolitan areas then you’ve definitely seen black women married to well-to-do whites.

But like I said- they aren’t like Travis, which is why I said these chicks were tripping off a white dude who was clearly just having fun.

Anyone who is at the top of their game in their own racial group (especially if you’re part of the dominant group) will have access to the cream of the crop in their own group— perfect example, Travis going from a beautiful no-name Black girl to fukking global star Taylor Swift. In what fukking world would he NOT shoot for her if it’s within the realm of possibility?

Just like Beyoncé being the hottest woman on the planet and choosing Jiggaman. Yes, he’s a breh- but he was literally world famous, richer than her and at the top of not only hiphop, but music in general. She was able to align herself with THE man in her racial group who was on top of the world.

Mixed race couples aren’t usually comprised of people who are both at the top of their game/top-pick amongst their group peers and can pick from their their own.

I remember JLo married Marc Anthony. Two successful Puerto Ricans who purposely got together to have Puerto Rican kids.
This post has nothing to do with what I said, in fact you actually proved my point. Ive lived in several major metropolitans and am currently in m now. Of course the cream of the crop in ones community can get the top tier in their own community.

My point is that rich white men are not marrying black women en mass, its not common enough to even make it a point. If you’re actually around rich white men (I work with them everyday) you’d know that they love asians, latinas and cac women over black women. Look at the stats

Daps
He had to offer her free tickets and publically beg to get her attention. It was simp like behavior which in most cases does not end well. That's not romance at all in comparison to meeting through other avenues. She makes much more money than him, more popular and has the power to end relationship at anytime. This is basically the opposite of his previous relationship.
True.......flip side is Swift is not gonna find a dude that looks like him, has money AND is willing to simp for her.

TK I'd assume could whoop every dude she's dated until now. He's got similar if not more money than most of them. When comparing who she has been with, he's (mostly) and upgrade.

It's still dating down but she's not finding her level financially unless it's an old ugly dude. The people on her level or higher aren't available (LeBron, Tiger etc).

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Absolutely not. She's dated John Mayer when he was still relevant, Taylor Lautner at the height of the Twilight movie craze, Jake Gyllenhaal, Tom Hiddleston(Loki), a Kennedy grandkid, Calvin Harris(even wrote a #1 hit for Rihanna while with him) and Harry Styles(who much of her album 1989 is about).

Taylor is not new to this, she is true to this. Her fans are happy because the last man she was connected to was ugly and racist and Travis seems to be the opposite. Travis gets to widen his profile with the media and Taylor gets to redeem her ally cred by dating the swirling white boy. Win-Win.

It's smart business I'm just anti a nikka acting star struck of his bytch
:mjlol:

If he not gonna legit be seen as the man then y'all just keep shyt on the low and let people speculate

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
It’s really sad and pathetic to see some of the reactions and meltdowns from black women online. Low self esteem and self worth….living precariously through a fantasy of being Travis’s bedwench girlfriend.

He was always gonna go back to white women and he got the most popular one in the world right now. In his mind, that’s the biggest flex he has other than being a Super Bowl champion.

I don’t even like that cac or the Chiefs for that matter but I understand it. It’s a smart move raise his profile up and get into rooms he couldn’t before.

No offense to his black ex girlfriend…Yeah she bad as fukk but other than that, what did she offer? It’s all about status and climbing the social ladder.
They really butthurt over this :dead:

The black girl will find another rich simp. Life will go on :heh:
The switch up on Kelce by black women is the funniest part of this

Imagine they put this must effort into black men.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Well I don't think it's that white people don't tear down their entertainers because they do at times but they also protect these perceived images of themselves at all costs to play a narrative so with Taylor Swift it's a "she's Americas sweetheart, she's a role model etc.. etc.. " and that's the image they want for her and want to play to the younger audience even if it's not really true or accurate. In our community here, it's like everyone needs to be torn down, everyone needs to pick a side and everyone needs to pit this person or that person against each other. You don't see Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood or somebody having these beefs on Twitter and shyt but somewhere along the way it was decided that Cardi and Nicki can't coexist.
This is False

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
White men can’t even have white women. :russ:

Dating one black woman is a life sentence.
They own you and the white man. They dont want you to date you to date white women and they dont want white men to date white women.

And all seriousness, this shyt is all about Kelce giving shorty what all women like her want. Which is white womanhood. Which is why they would date a white guy with no money but wont date a black man with a mediocre ass job. Black man has to be super nikka.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Britney was America's sweetheart for a minute. She did too much crazy shyt where they finally turned on her. Taylor Swift stays quiet so whatever she does she's gonna get a pass.
You mean Taylor Sift is like Beyonce of the Black Community?

See what I just did/ Took a couple bars off let just Live...

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
They own you and the white man. They dont want you to date you to date white women and they dont want white men to date white women.

And all seriousness, this shyt is all about Kelce giving shorty what all women like her want. Which is white womanhood. Which is why they would date a white guy with no money but wont date a black man with a mediocre ass job. Black man has to be super nikka.
Cac spent $100 on her over multiple years. She got the clout and yass queen comments. BM are begging to trick on her while TK was digging her out for nothing. Imagine following up after that. :russ: