Travis Kelce’s GF Kayla Breaks Up w/ Him . . . During Their Entire Relationship Travis Only Gave Her $100

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
But is he an upgrade from HER last relationship?! Yes, YES he is.
Using your logic with regards to"upgrades" if they were to get married who wins and who has more at risk? Understand how dynamics work in relationships and marriages. Every upgrade from the media or optics isn't the reality. If she married a billionaire it's a different story. Just so you know Kelce is not even close to be highest paid NFL player.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't speak for many other areas in the US, but in New England, someone of Travis Kelcie's net worth and Taylor Swift's would not run in the same circles. I sold products to Boston's wealthiest residents and there are levels to it. I've heard many rich people complain about it and it had nothing to do with old money vs new money.

They’d date. Look at Serena and her husband but it could potentially end up like Crazy Rich Asians where they’d make him feel like a broke bum eventhough he’s sitting on millions himself because the wife is worth 100x more.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
They’d date. Look at Serena and her husband but it could potentially end up like Crazy Rich Asians where they’d make him feel like a broke bum eventhough he’s sitting on millions himself because the wife is worth 100x more.

To be fair, Taylor has a history of dating actors and musicians worth much less than her. While Serena may be worth double what her husband is worth, Taylor is around 20x richer than Travis Kelcie. Now on the flip, Giselle Bundchen was worth a ton more than Tom Brady when they got together and by all accounts, she was ride or die. That fool lawst.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
why would a 8 figure honkey do peasant shyt??

she dont wear the same panties twice...
giphy.gif

This corny bítch is worth whatever he went thru to pull her and for all we know the whole damn thing was/is a work

Both of them will get some clout off of this when it’s all said and done.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It’s impossible for the vast majority of the Famous/wealthy/powerful/influential/high status/high value men to find a genuine girl after they reached a certain level of success/fame. It’s very difficult for these men to spot the golden girls with a heart of gold among the goldiggers, it’s really hard for them to separate the chaff from the wheat. Because the gold-diggers won’t expose themselves that early, they are not stupid, they know how the game works, they will play the game, pretend to be down until they get the ring/bag/divorce. Unfortunately, rich men will only see their true nature and their true colors when it will be too late, after a nasty and expensive divorce.
@Gloxina would never :picard:

She’s independent and would gladly sign a prenup :troll:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the rare issues that isnt a product of #TheChildOfMan.

Black women praised this white man for dating black women like he was some civil war hero. Thats a major issue with interacial couples. The white person is always heralded as some hero who ignored societies racism and saved a negro. Just imagine the fact he was praised as much for dating a random black woman. As he is praised for dating one of the most famous women in America:francis:

Hopefully black women have learned a valuable lesson. Black men do praise black male celebs who pull a white celeb. Remember nikkad going crazy over finding out about Pac and Madonna:scust:?

But thats a big difference from praising a black celeb for pulling a random,unknown white model. You ladies learned a valuable lesson I hope:respect:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the rare issues that isnt a product of #TheChildOfMan.

Black women praised this white man for dating black women like he was some civil war hero. Thats a major issue with interacial couples. The white person is always heralded as some hero who ignored societies racism and saved a negro. Just imagine the fact he was praised as much for dating a random black woman. As he is praised for dating one of the most famous women in America:francis:

Hopefully black women have learned a valuable lesson. Black men do praise black male celebs who pull a white celeb. Remember nikkad going crazy over finding out about Pac and Madonna:scust:?

But thats a big difference from praising a black celeb for pulling a random,unknown white model. You ladies learned a valuable lesson I hope:respect:

black women like:

you-think-i-give-a-damn-about-that-priscilla-owens.gif

joe burrow obviously loves black women :mjlol:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
It's nikkas in a Twitter thread arguing that this is not an upgrade for Travis:mjlol: Talkin about Taylor Swift ain't got no ass:laff:

nikkas would pass on a possible billionaire cuz she don't have ass:dead:
The same dudes would scream and tat themselves with MOB.