Travis Kelce’s GF Kayla Breaks Up w/ Him . . . During Their Entire Relationship Travis Only Gave Her $100

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Also black women need to stop going to bat for why men, broads will end up like Kimberly Elise in the beginning of Diary of a Mad Black Woman.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
spinoff of this thread..... https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sin...-breh-angry-these-women-dont-want-him.997010/

based off my comment:

Cats really need to stop putting so much energy into women...

Live your life...get hobbies....travel ( no international tricking)....

Become interesting

A woman will come along....

You'll be so busy you'll have to fit her into your schedule

Crying and making videos is not the way

props to @Ezekiel 25:17 for suggesting I make this a thread.....:salute:

become interesting...this is the biggest part...too many of us sit around NOT doing anything....we're boring as fuq...and expect a woman to sign up for that? nah....

have something going on with yourself....i guarantee whatever it is you're into....theres women into that shyt too :yeshrug:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It’s not the norm for them to marry black women. Does it happen? Sure, but not frequently enough to make it a point.

Some of ya’ll aren’t around rich and successful non-black men and it shows lol
Lmao

If you’re in metropolitan areas then you’ve definitely seen black women married to well-to-do whites.

But like I said- they aren’t like Travis, which is why I said these chicks were tripping off a white dude who was clearly just having fun.

Anyone who is at the top of their game in their own racial group (especially if you’re part of the dominant group) will have access to the cream of the crop in their own group— perfect example, Travis going from a beautiful no-name Black girl to fukking global star Taylor Swift. In what fukking world would he NOT shoot for her if it’s within the realm of possibility?

Just like Beyoncé being the hottest woman on the planet and choosing Jiggaman. Yes, he’s a breh- but he was literally world famous, richer than her and at the top of not only hiphop, but music in general. She was able to align herself with THE man in her racial group who was on top of the world.

Mixed race couples aren’t usually comprised of people who are both at the top of their game/top-pick amongst their group peers and can pick from their their own.

I remember JLo married Marc Anthony. Two successful Puerto Ricans who purposely got together to have Puerto Rican kids.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
People need to understand that just because a black woman dates a white man it doesn’t mean she exclusively dates white men & Vice versa :snoop:
mark-henry.gif

Naw bro they dumpster status over this way:pachaha:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Not enough say that to claim it’s unfair because dating out doesn’t make a woman a bedwench by itself. The mentality a woman displays and her rationale for dating out is what makes her a bedwench and those are the ones that get called trash. Maybe you disagree with that though.
Yea but no one says this. They literally say if you’ve been with another race —mainly White— you’re basically untouchable. That’s the word up and down this forum lol

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Not enough say that to claim it’s unfair because dating out doesn’t make a woman a bedwench by itself. The mentality a woman displays and her rationale for dating out is what makes her a bedwench and those are the ones that get called trash. Maybe you disagree with that though.

mark-henry.gif

Naw bro they dumpster status over this way:pachaha:
LIKE I SAID :russ:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People need to understand that just because a black woman dates a white man it doesn’t mean she exclusively dates white men & Vice versa :snoop:

Imagine black men getting mad at a pawg dating a white man afterwards. Then at the same time also getting mad if the pawg dated nothing but black men. It would be illogical :pachaha:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I can't speak for many other areas in the US, but in New England, someone of Travis Kelcie's net worth and Taylor Swift's would not run in the same circles. I sold products to Boston's wealthiest residents and there are levels to it. I've heard many rich people complain about it and it had nothing to do with old money vs new money.
I mean technically YES you’re correct. But they are in the same realm and he’s got more than her last dude is my point.

Most chicks can’t pull a Salma Hayek move or a Bey move.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Ain't this the truth. We had maybe...100 or so white people at my high school. The normal white dudes...Ones who acted normal, dressed modestly, etc...All married to black women.

The white boys rocking girbaud jean fits, air maxes, chains, rims on cars, wore fades and tried to talk in AAVE...."Down white boys"... All maga types, married to white girls.

It's BIZARRE.
Yep. Our culture is a phase for them. The regular white dudes who aren’t trying to fake it- if they’re with a black woman that shyt is probably legit.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Using your logic with regards to"upgrades" if they were to get married who wins and who has more at risk? Understand how dynamics work in relationships and marriages. Every upgrade from the media or optics isn't the reality. If she married a billionaire it's a different story. Just so you know Kelce is not even close to be highest paid NFL player.
Of course he would not be a good look financially for her. But he’s an improvement from her past.

But you’re proving the point women are making about not marrying a man who can only “pay a light bill”.

Maybe Taylor “can’t attract a high value white man” who’s doing better than her? Lol