Kayla Nicole (Travis Kelce's Ex) clears up rumors of Kelce's stinginess, "Do I look like anybody that would split bills?”

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Think how much the world and their world has changed since 2005. They got sentenced in 2007 right

- Drugs are different, cartels are all different, the sons of the men that controlled the flow of product to Meech and T, are fighting each other, while the Dad's are in US prison

- Mexican GOV is all different, new party, not PRI or PAN

- BMF flourished under PAN, Sinaloa Cartel under Calderon's administration. They went in before the "war on drugs" in 2006, that split the entire Mexico

- American is maybe going to elect the first female president, black and from Cali

- The rap game sounds so different

- when Meech and T went in, they (Meech) were the forerunners of social media content, that kind of smack DVD content is what fuels online hip hop now, but they can only imagine how big it is in our society now

-Kanye has come and gone, and turned into something else. He was by far the biggest artist around 2005-2007

-JEEZY is now an elder statesman.

-Snitches, and cooperators, and rats all have podcasts and youtube shows now. Meech and T look a little funny to me anyway, but I don't really know.

-The Obama era came and went and they missed all of it

-They missed the 2008 Recession

-The missed COVID

-IPhone wasn't even out when they went in

-The rise of Netflix, streaming
:why:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
pod mets world...what the hell they tlaking about lol

It's a podcast where the Boy Meets World cast (the actors that played Shawn, Topanga, and Eric) watches and reviews every episode of the show. Right now, they're on season five.

When they do interviews, it's usually with cast and crew members, but they'll occasionally have actors who did guest spots or celebrities who were big in the 90s. Not that long ago, they interviewed Montell Jordan (the actress that plays Topanga is a huge Montell Jordan fan and bought his album for her birthday).

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's a podcast where the Boy Meets World cast (the actors that played Shawn, Topanga, and Eric) watches and reviews every episode of the show. Right now, they're on season five.

When they do interviews, it's usually with cast and crew members, but they'll occasionally have actors who did guest spots or celebrities who were big in the 90s. Not that long ago, they interviewed Montell Jordan (the actress that plays Topanga is a huge Montell Jordan fan and bought his album for her birthday).
so like talking sopranos
damn you love the show that much eh

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nah I feel you though🤣 these nikkas be talking tough on the net but in real time, they girl be running them

My question be have these nikkas actually dated women they were heavily attracted to? Not even saying they gotta be an IG model baddie, but they talk like they living vicariously through other nikkas. Haven’t spoken a word to this woman, probably never will, and probably won’t even be in her vicinity to know what she really about, but the mf who has and more, don’t look back and “he fumbled”. Women of all shapes, sizes, and beauty are still human, and more than capable of being lame af.

@mag357

nikkaz are cap on here.

When i asked. If these nikkaz ever had a female move on them. Plus give them play
These nikkaz got exposed horrifically.

Like no stories.
nikkaz flaug on here and real life.

It is always fdb. Yet these nikkaz on this forum.
be flaug'n about females sumfin terrible.

Art Barr

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@mag357

nikkaz are cap on here.

When i asked. If these nikkaz ever had a female move on them. Plus give them play
These nikkaz got exposed horrifically.

Like no stories.
nikkaz flaug on here and real life.

It is always fdb. Yet these nikkaz on this forum.
be flaug'n about females sumfin terrible.

Art Barr
If you got fdb outta me calling women human beings and not judging their worth on their looks without having spoken a word to them, I understand why I ain’t read a post of yours in years. Your reading comprehension is as bad as your writing.