Travis Kelce’s GF Kayla Breaks Up w/ Him . . . During Their Entire Relationship Travis Only Gave Her $100

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
You are exactly right, it’s a business decision more for Travis than for Taylor. Swift is arguably the richest, biggest and most popular young female artist in the entire world right now. She definitely doesnt need him as much as he does need her.

Travis dating her will make him more famous, will give him more visibility and clout, will gain him new fans and much more instagram followers, will upgrade his social status, and will give him access to elite/privileged circles.

He’s already rich/famous but athlete professional fame is fleeting and short. And most athletes are only famous in the sports world, their fame doesn’t transcend beyond sports, most people in the general population don’t know them. After you retire, your time under the spotlight is over. No more millions, no more fame, no more groupies. As a clout chaser who craves the attention/spotlight and the celebrity lifestyle, Kelce knows this truth and that’s why he is dating Taylor swift, he is trying to be a « all American » household name in pop culture/entertainment. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him go to Hollywood and get acting roles there. He’s making moves to secure his career after his retirement from football. Preparing his life after sports.
It’s definitely a business decision for him. She just needs to weigh the pros/cons about how she will benefit as well. But for now he’s def an upgrade from her last guy

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Yea think about how much she’d have to downgrade her life, or upgrade Kelce’s :skip: He can’t live on his salary alone

Taylor won't have to downgrade anymore than that hypothetical $250k/year woman. But like the hypothetical $50k/year man, Travis Kelcie can not afford to keep up with Taylor's lifestyle, not even close.

Check out Taylor's homes. Not to mention she owns a private jet. Travis might be able to lease one.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Nah. I already said that this is a good look for both these white ppl and that I’m happy for Taylor because she goes through mad scrutiny.

OK- of course white ppl talk about their women. But on a larger scale they put on a united front. All the talk is how amazing this is for them and what a big deal it is, etc.

Meg the Stallion has dated and had her scandals, and during a trying time (the trial) the big joke amongst the people and the (male) celebs was about who she’s slept with, lying about being shot, etc. When it’s time to put up a united front we don’t do that for our equivalents.
Where are the conservative whites calling Lauren Boebert a wh0re?

Keke Palmer can’t pick worth a damn which is why she’s in the situation she’s in now. So, correction: if she actually knew better she could do better.
Someone like Jasmine Tookes would be an example of a Black woman who is in that celeb world who decided to interracially date and actually got it right- went for a rich guy in the business world. Lol

Anyway- I already said the girls obsessing over this were silly because he was going back “home“ after having his fun. That country white boy is having white babies with a white woman. They like to act Black while they’re young and shed the image when it’s time to settle down. Anyone who has gone to school with white folks knows the deal, which is why I don’t advocate dating them unless you actually have been around them and know a little something about how they are.

Ain't this the truth. We had maybe...100 or so white people at my high school. The normal white dudes...Ones who acted normal, dressed modestly, etc...All married to black women.

The white boys rocking girbaud jean fits, air maxes, chains, rims on cars, wore fades and tried to talk in AAVE...."Down white boys"... All maga types, married to white girls.

It's BIZARRE.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Taylor Swift is a massive upgrade though. Not because she's a pawg (gotta put that because the attack dogs will attack) but, this broad making billions off of tours. That's his version of Gisele right there. I'd be splashing them walls if i was cac breh :ehh:
It's nikkas in a Twitter thread arguing that this is not an upgrade for Travis:mjlol: Talkin about Taylor Swift ain't got no ass:laff:

nikkas would pass on a possible billionaire cuz she don't have ass:dead:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly!! It just makes sense for them to make it happen. Definitely his version of Gisele. He might be her most high profile relationship, right? I don’t actually know who she’s dated but they making a BIG deal out of this :mjlol:

Don’t ask me why I know this but she dated Joe Jonas :guilty:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Naw. At that point it’s relative. We’re talking pulling millions and the ability to pull more millions. They are in the same circles at this point.

A better example would be a woman making $200k having a problem being with a man making $100k. At that point, she should definitely understand he’s a good option and on top of his game. 50k and 250k are most likely in different circles and wouldn’t really be around each other
I can't speak for many other areas in the US, but in New England, someone of Travis Kelcie's net worth and Taylor Swift's would not run in the same circles. I sold products to Boston's wealthiest residents and there are levels to it. I've heard many rich people complain about it and it had nothing to do with old money vs new money.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Taylor won't have to downgrade anymore than that hypothetical $250k/year woman. But like the hypothetical $50k/year man, Travis Kelcie can not afford to keep up with Taylor's lifestyle, not even close.

Check out Taylor's homes. Not to mention she owns a private jet. Travis might be able to lease one.

How will he survive without a PJ :wow: TIL I know Travis’ life struggles