Travis Kelce’s GF Kayla Breaks Up w/ Him . . . During Their Entire Relationship Travis Only Gave Her $100

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA

According to a person close to Travis’ former fiancé Kayla, she and the NFL star are officially over. And this time it’s for good.

And No it doesn’t have anything to do with Travis cheating . . . it has everything to do with Tarvis’ CHEAPING!!

Kayla’s girlfriend told Media Take Out that Travis is so cheap that during their entire relationship, which lasted more than 3 years – Travis (who is playing on a 4 year $60M contract) only gave Kayla $100. Yes, you read that right – A HUNDRED DOLLARS.

Kayla’s friend explained, “Travis is very cheap. In the beginning he tried to make Kayla ‘prove’ that she wasn’t with him for the money . . . so she had to pay half of everything.” The tipster continued, “Half of every date, every trip, everything.”

:wow:

But it wasn’t fair. Kayla was student and a tv talking head, while Travis was making millions.

The two split up last year – amidst cheating rumors. And Travis promised that Kayla took him back, he’d be different.

But the friend explained, “Travis is still cheap. Maybe he’s not cheating anymore – but he’s not breaking bread like he needs to be.”

According to the friend, Kayla and Travis are “no longer together.”

We asked whether there was hope that Travis and Kayla, who make such a great looking couple e- of ever reconciling, Kayla’s fried told Media Take Out, “If he stops being cheap and gives Kayla what she deserves, maybe.”

#salute to him.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
why would a 9 figure honkey do peasant shyt??

she dont wear the same panties twice...
giphy.gif
Fixed.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Is Taylor Swift taking Tyler Perry's advice about dating a man who can only afford the light bill? :patrice:

Lets get real. Travis Kelcie is financially farther away from Taylor Swift, than a man making $50k trying to date a girl making $250k.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I don't see what this has to do with the current thread? You're changing the subject here and flipping it around. :mjpls:

Do you identify with the women in those tweets?
It was in response to the perceived insecurity the poster said he noticed in some Black women talking about this subject. I was pointing out why some have those insecurities.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Now, which community is calling the Black woman “ran through”? :sas2: And why isn’t the white community, at large, referring to their female artists that way?

They do though. Who do you think came up with the concept of women hitting the wall, their eggs being roasted, roasties, thousand cock stare, and shyt like this:
1693675388476471.jpg

and
1693674027412152.jpg

Y'all need to be more honest with yourselves and stop reaching. White people definitely clown their women for being ran through. Taylor even addressed it in a song. :heh:

Thing is a lot of brehs don’t play fair with the interracial stuff. A lot of brehs say that if we date a different race we’re trash, but we’re supposed to understand when y’all do it. It puts us in a box, and we don’t put y’all in that box. And some women of other races can play that game, too.
All dudes ask is to keep the same energy. Have all the smoke that you have for Foxx for dating out that you would for Serena. It's a matter of consistency and nothing more.

Kylie is literally in a different world.
And Keke could date a success white dude if she was open to it.

The weird thing is being wrapped up in these celebs’ lives!
Yet the best she did was pull a Chet Hanks knock-off that looks like someone's back-up dancer. :mjlol:

I don't see what this has to do with the current thread? You're changing the subject here and flipping it around. :mjpls:

Do you identify with the women in those tweets?

I'm trying to understand this too. It sounds like she's in her feelings and going through it. I'm legit confused. Amused but confused. :heh:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
If they wasn’t shooting in the gym with me :hubie:
Its impossible for the vast majority of the Famous/wealthy/powerful/influential/high status/high value men to find a genuine girl after they reached a certain level of success/fame. Its very difficult for these men to spot the golden girls with a heart of gold among the goldiggers, its really hard for them to separate the chaff from the wheat. Because the gold-diggers won’t expose themselves that early, they are not stupid, they know how the game works, they will play the game, they will pretend to be down until they get the ring/bag/divorce. Unfortunately, rich men will only see their true nature and their true colors when it will be too late, after a nasty and expensive divorce.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Thing is a lot of brehs don’t play fair with the interracial stuff. A lot of brehs say that if we date a different race we’re trash, but we’re supposed to understand when y’all do it. It puts us in a box, and we don’t put y’all in that box. And some women of other races can play that game, too.

Kylie is literally in a different world.
And Keke could date a success white dude if she was open to it.

The weird thing is being wrapped up in these celebs’ lives!
Not enough say that to claim it’s unfair because dating out doesn’t make a woman a bedwench by itself. The mentality a woman displays and her rationale for dating out is what makes her a bedwench and those are the ones that get called trash. Maybe you disagree with that though.