Travis Kelce’s GF Kayla Breaks Up w/ Him . . . During Their Entire Relationship Travis Only Gave Her $100

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
business decision :manny:
You are exactly right, it’s a business decision more for Travis than for Taylor. Swift is arguably the richest, biggest and most popular young female artist in the entire world right now. She definitely doesnt need him as much as he does need her.

Travis dating her will make him more famous, will give him more visibility and clout, will gain him new fans and much more instagram followers, will upgrade his social status, and will give him access to elite/privileged circles.

He’s already rich/famous but athlete professional fame is fleeting and short. And most athletes are only famous in the sports world, their fame doesn’t transcend beyond sports, most people in the general population don’t know them. After they retire, their time under the spotlight is over. No more millions, no more fame, no more groupies. As a clout chaser who craves the attention/spotlight and the celebrity lifestyle, Kelce knows this truth and that’s why he is dating Taylor swift, he is trying to be a « all American » household name in pop culture/entertainment, his goal is to become a star outside football. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him go to Hollywood and get acting roles there. He’s making moves to secure his career after his retirement from football. Preparing his life after sports.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Is Taylor Swift taking Tyler Perry's advice about dating a man who can only afford the light bill? :patrice:

Lets get real. Travis Kelcie is financially farther away from Taylor Swift, than a man making $50k trying to day a girl making $250k.
Naw. At that point it’s relative. We’re talking pulling millions and the ability to pull more millions. They are in the same circles at this point.

A better example would be a woman making $200k having a problem being with a man making $100k. At that point, she should definitely understand he’s a good option and on top of his game. 50k and 250k are most likely in different circles and wouldn’t really be around each other

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Naw. At that point it’s relative. We’re talking pulling millions and the ability to pull more millions. They are in the same circles at this point.

A better example would be a woman making $200k having a problem being with a man making $100k. At that point, she should definitely understand he’s a good option and on top of his game. 50k and 250k are most likely in different circles and wouldn’t really be around each other
He had to offer her free tickets and publically beg to get her attention. It was simp like behavior which in most cases does not end well. That's not romance at all in comparison to meeting through other avenues. She makes much more money than him, more popular and has the power to end relationship at anytime. This is basically the opposite of his previous relationship.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
They do though. Who do you think came up with the concept of women hitting the wall, their eggs being roasted, roasties, thousand cock stare, and shyt like this:
1693675388476471.jpg

and
1693674027412152.jpg

Y'all need to be more honest with yourselves and stop reaching. White people definitely clown their women for being ran through. Taylor even addressed it in a song. :heh:

All dudes ask is to keep the same energy. Have all the smoke that you have for Foxx for dating out that you would for Serena. It's a matter of consistency and nothing more.

Yet the best she did was pull a Chet Hanks knock-off that looks like someone's back-up dancer. :mjlol:

I'm trying to understand this too. It sounds like she's in her feelings and going through it. I'm legit confused. Amused but confused. :heh:
Nah. I already said that this is a good look for both these white ppl and that I’m happy for Taylor because she goes through mad scrutiny.

OK- of course white ppl talk about their women. But on a larger scale they put on a united front. All the talk is how amazing this is for them and what a big deal it is, etc.

Meg the Stallion has dated and had her scandals, and during a trying time (the trial) the big joke amongst the people and the (male) celebs was about who she’s slept with, lying about being shot, etc. When it’s time to put up a united front we don’t do that for our equivalents.
Where are the conservative whites calling Lauren Boebert a wh0re?

Keke Palmer can’t pick worth a damn which is why she’s in the situation she’s in now. So, correction: if she actually knew better she could do better.
Someone like Jasmine Tookes would be an example of a Black woman who is in that celeb world who decided to interracially date and actually got it right- went for a rich guy in the business world. Lol

Anyway- I already said the girls obsessing over this were silly because he was going back “home“ after having his fun. That country white boy is having white babies with a white woman. They like to act Black while they’re young and shed the image when it’s time to settle down. Anyone who has gone to school with white folks knows the deal, which is why I don’t advocate dating them unless you actually have been around them and know a little something about how they are.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Taylor Swift is a massive upgrade though. Not because she's a pawg (gotta put that because the attack dogs will attack) but, this broad making billions off of tours. That's his version of Gisele right there. I'd be splashing them walls if i was cac breh :ehh:
Exactly!! It just makes sense for them to make it happen. Definitely his version of Gisele. He might be her most high profile relationship, right? I don’t actually know who she’s dated but they making a BIG deal out of this :mjlol:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
He had to offer her free tickets and publically beg to get her attention. It was simply like behavior which in most cases does not end well. That's not romance at all in comparison to meeting through other avenues. She makes much more money than him, more popular and has the power to end relationship at anytime. This is basically the opposite of his previous relationship.
But is he an upgrade from HER last relationship?! Yes, YES he is.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is Taylor Swift taking Tyler Perry's advice about dating a man who can only afford the light bill? :patrice:

Lets get real. Travis Kelcie is financially farther away from Taylor Swift, than a man making $50k trying to date a girl making $250k.
Yea think about how much she’d have to downgrade her life, or upgrade Kelce’s :skip: He can’t live on his salary alone

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps

Lawyer Bae and Gym teacher bae can't meet? Say it ain't so.