Traveling is SO OVERRATED: Most people wouldn't travel if they couldn't post it on Social Media

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Im a introvert so stunting for the gram/Facebook never was my thing, but i do post my travel pics because I like seeing people I know taking trips and going places & they feel the same about me, so it’s never to stunt on each other.
Right. Nothing wrong with posting pics.

I get happy when I see my less well off friends posting pictures and traveling etc.

My little cousin died at 21 and never been out the hood before. I can’t imagine never have experienced the joy of travel.

I also don’t care what others are doing. Let them be happy.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
If you're traveling to see manmade attractions, you will likely grow disappointed as most things man makes is for his own profit.

If you travel to see God's creation, you will be pleased and in awe. Nature never fails.

The Grand Canyon > Some tired ass skyline
Exactly bro.

I went to California and we went hiking and checked out the nature and unique restaurants etc.

My other friend some go cart experience and other shyt they could do at home. :mjlol:

It depends on the person. I think it’s fun regardless and support the local economy.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Traveling isn’t overrated, but your 100% correct about the social media part

Traveling has become the new #1 stunting tool for black folk
Black people even post their passports to show off :mjlol:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, people be on Canal the whole time eating the drinking Hurricanes, thinking they know how New Orleans is.
:mjlol:
Not really. We don’t want to go to y’all poverty stricken areas and get shot. Why would we do that? Make it make sense.

But I went to my cousins crib and had homemade food and got to experience the neighborhood a little. But I always have a good time in NOLA :ahh:

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Slightly off topic but I am currently on my first solo trip to Brussels since my friends weren't free and I needed a proper break from all the stress and it's been amazing brehs :wow: , highly recommend. Taking pics with your tripod is the cheat code to attract women ' do you want me take a pic for you?' :ohhh:.

Was going to do Paris later this year with friends but I'm switching to solo.

By the way, I never post travel pics online, but at the end of the day if people want to do it for social media what's wrong with that? We all have our reasons to travel and as long as it's not harming people I don't see the problem :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Traveling is pretty overrated. It’s still good to do it but the only thing you gone do is look at stuff, hear different languages, and eat. And maybe you’ll go to a club and dance. There really that many things to do in life when you think about it.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
A lot of europeans think they are more cultured than americans because they travel to different countries; not realizing our country is the size of their western part of the continent. If i lived in driving distance of 20 countries id do that too.. we dont tho so the states it is.

Oh and a lotta countries got shyt cuisine so ill stick to my united states of merica