Traveling is SO OVERRATED: Most people wouldn't travel if they couldn't post it on Social Media

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I’m in new Orleans and I Uber and Lyft and I drop people off the exact same tourist trap locations. And they think they experiencing real life New Orleans experiences lol.
Whats a REAL life New Orleans experience, Getting robbed and left for dead?

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m honestly fine with just going to the Carribean/ West Indies.... I consider myself cultured, but if I didn’t have to see any other countries, I’d be happy

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Traveling is great lol, and there are plenty of affordable places for people to go. If you have a job and decent credit, you can travel.

Key to travel for me is not making it a job. What I mean is some people travel and have an itinerary that damn near matches a job. You gotta be x place at such and such time, then we going to y at such and such, then we gotta do z. Non stop. When I travel I always have a few days where I'm done jack shyt but enjoying myself on the beach, or exploring a town. I'm not trying to schedule scuba diving, horse riding, and a boat ride within a couple hours of each other. If I'm gonna go scuba diving, I'll do it and then find a place to eat after. Head back to the beach to chill.

I feel the same way about holidays. You got the day off work yet your day consists of cooking, traveling all the way to your family's house, doing all this shyt and then by the time it's over it's 9PM. Nah. I bounce from all family events at 5PM. I don't even care if the food isn't ready, I'm out. I'm gonna enjoy my holiday.
:russ:

malleymal

All Star
Daps
I travel for work and fun. I enjoy every minute of being in a new spot that allows me to explore and interact with the locals. Yea there have been some duds out there, but it happens. Heading to Eastern Europe in two weeks for about 15 days.

Social media is used to promote everything not just travel. Those people that post pics from vacation also post their meals, children Christmas gifts, and dead relatives. That’s anyone that needs acceptance.

:yeshrug:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Actually yeah we did and all the other touristy things. But mostly we stayed on the resort which they highly recommended that we do. We did get out in the towns and I would've much rather seen more of that
They recommend that because they want you to spend your money with their ppl

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Tourists complaining about limiting their own scope to touristy concerns and not learning anything...?

ok then:ehh:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Im a introvert so stunting for the gram/Facebook never was my thing, but i do post my travel pics because I like seeing people I know taking trips and going places & they feel the same about me, so it’s never to stunt on each other.