Traveling is SO OVERRATED: Most people wouldn't travel if they couldn't post it on Social Media

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
In a sense I agree, we went to Jamaica in 2020 right before Covid and sat on the beach all week. Which is cool but we live in San Diego and can go to the beach every single day. Next yr when we travel to Europe I'm doing all the planning. We gonna do something totally out of our wheel house

Laying on a hot azz beach is wack. :martin:

Playing volleyball and drunk wrestling with new chicks is fun. :mjlit:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Traveling use to be for the rich and well off. Now you have check to check people going in debt to getaway.

Funny how traveling has become so popular amongst the working/broke class. Just as purchasing high-end designer clothing. I find a lot this has become popular at the same rate.

As a person that has been to Spain, France 2x, Turkey, Greece, Italy, Slovenia and the Caribbean, I'm not jealous or hating just making an observation. Usually when I travel it's go meet someone. I don't get a damn about culture or explore.

Seems most people just travel for to show others how successful they are and/or make other jealous.

If they wasn't able to post pics on IG and FB, they probably wouldn't be going.

So no one before 1985 went to the tropical islands or to visit the Grand Canyon, Eiffel Tower, the pyramids, or the Coliseum? That's all social media's doing? Seriously, dude? lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So no one before 1985 went to the tropical islands or to visit the Grand Canyon, Eiffel Tower, the pyramids, or the Coliseum? That's all social media's doing? Seriously, dude? lol

Social media used to be "come over and be jealous when i show u all the pics when the camera roll develops"

Men and Women have always done that. Social media just turned that circle of friends stuntn into online stuntin

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FACTS!!!!

Cacs been travelling to Thailand, African, South America, Eastern Europe etc to fukk 3rd World p*ssy for decades before social media.

College kids have always travelled to Cancun for spring break way before social media

Tourism has always existed way before social media lol

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Get Cultured?? :mjlol: Locals don't fukk with yall

What does that really mean? I always hear women say that?
They don’t have to fukk with us.. especially me.

I’m not there for them. Go places, see what life is like outside of your bubble. Experience different shyt, change your perspective.

Just don’t do it for clout

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
In a sense I agree, we went to Jamaica in 2020 right before Covid and sat on the beach all week. Which is cool but we live in San Diego and can go to the beach every single day. Next yr when we travel to Europe I'm doing all the planning. We gonna do something totally out of our wheel house
nikka u ain’t go to bob marleys house :dahell:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
If you're traveling to see manmade attractions, you will likely grow disappointed as most things man makes is for his own profit.

If you travel to see God's creation, you will be pleased and in awe. Nature never fails.

The Grand Canyon > Some tired ass skyline
Yes, the world of FILLED natural wonders that require you to TRAVEL…..

Idk why OP dapped your post…