Traveling is SO OVERRATED: Most people wouldn't travel if they couldn't post it on Social Media

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Traveling use to be for the rich and well off. Now you have check to check people going in debt to getaway.

Funny how traveling has become so popular amongst the working/broke class. Just as purchasing high-end designer clothing. I find a lot this has become popular at the same rate.

As a person that has been to Spain, France 2x, Turkey, Greece, Italy, Slovenia and the Caribbean, I'm not jealous or hating just making an observation. Usually when I travel it's go meet someone. I don't get a damn about culture or explore.

Seems most people just travel for to show others how successful they are and/or make other jealous.

If they wasn't able to post pics on IG and FB, they probably wouldn't be going.

Just like you said in your post...you travel for different reasons and so do they. I travel a lot but I rarely post pics or say anthing...let people cook

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
this actually depends where you are from…

In Europe, it isn’t a “rich thing” to travel because the countries are so close…

Ever talked to children of immigrants in the US. Traveling is a norm for them regardless of wealth…

So OP I think you are mostly shytting on the people you surround yourself with….

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I think you should enjoy stuff and explore… get cultured

But I agree with the social media part

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Traveling use to be for the rich and well off. Now you have check to check people going in debt to getaway.

Funny how traveling has become so popular amongst the working/broke class. Just as purchasing high-end designer clothing. I find a lot this has become popular at the same rate.

As a person that has been to Spain, France 2x, Turkey, Greece, Italy, Slovenia and the Caribbean, I'm not jealous or hating just making an observation. Usually when I travel it's go meet someone. I don't get a damn about culture or explore.

Seems most people just travel for to show others how successful they are and/or make other jealous.

If they wasn't able to post pics on IG and FB, they probably wouldn't be going.
Lowkey I agree. I get homesick after 4-5 days anyway.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Get Cultured?? :mjlol: Locals don't fukk with yall

What does that really mean? I always hear women say that?
Getting cultured would make sense if they were actually going out there and LIVING there for an extended length. But folks spend a week in a city where they have surface level conversations (if any at all) and casual sex with the locals and talk about they gained culture :dahell: