[Travel] The Brazil Thread

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Lol, ya'll pull dimes, why do you have to pay prostitutes?

You ain't figure out by now that a lot of dudes who say they had sex with a bunch of dimes in said country neglect to mention the fact they paid for it :russ:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I went to Rio about two months ago for about 3 and a half- 4 days.. It was me and my cousin. My patna from work who's pretty good with Portuguese and knew some broads out there ended up not going and it f*cked our plans up quite a bit but its was good. Man the females are bad as f*ck BUT to keep it real.. that language barrier is a motherf*cker! :mjcry: If you're going out there and you want to spit get on that Portuguese sh*t asap. It took us a couple of days to get some greetings down. I know a little Spanish and I was getting at a dime from Argentina at a club in Ipanema quicker than I was at the natives. Plus the dudes in Brazil might get at the broads on the dancefloor and whatnot but It didn't seem like they do the cold approach on the street like we do out here so really that sh*t wasn't flying out there. The women are kind of shy and conservative. Heads down- keep it moving types. Cats told me about the BrazilCupid website but the chicks on there look nothing like the sh*t that's walking around right in your face on the streets.. Plus I'm not really a online- dating type of dude. I'm in LA so there's no need for that type of sh*t for me. If you hear alot of big 'f*ckin' dimes in Brazil' stories- if they didn't have a homie or something hooked up out there prior to arriving- 8 out of 10 times its prostitutes.

Rio is dope as f*ck though. F*cking beautiful, amazing scenery. Warm water on the beaches(the beaches in LA are cold as f*ck). I say we needed another 2 days or so to get it cracking without taking the prostitute route. But the prostitute route is there for you though. Their food isn't all that great to me. We had salt but couldn't find pepper for sh*t. They don't really f*ck with milk out there either. So good luck with eating cereal in the morning. I definitely got some sh*t hooked up when I go out there again but the language barrier really threw me off during that first short stay

Prynce

Daps
I went to Rio about two months ago for about 3 and a half- 4 days.. It was me and my cousin. My patna from work who's pretty good with Portuguese and knew some broads out there ended up not going and it f*cked our plans up quite a bit but its was good. Man the females are bad as f*ck BUT to keep it real.. that language barrier is a motherf*cker! :mjcry: If you're going out there and you want to spit get on that Portuguese sh*t asap. It took us a couple of days to get some greetings down. I know a little Spanish and I was getting at a dime from Argentina at a club in Ipanema quicker than I was at the natives. Plus the dudes in Brazil might get at the broads on the dancefloor and whatnot but It didn't seem like they do the cold approach on the street like we do out here so really that sh*t wasn't flying out there. The women are kind of shy and conservative. Heads down- keep it moving types. Cats told me about the BrazilCupid website but the chicks on there look nothing like the sh*t that's walking around right in your face on the streets.. Plus I'm not really a online- dating type of dude. I'm in LA so there's no need for that type of sh*t for me. If you hear alot of big 'f*ckin' dimes in Brazil' stories- if they didn't have a homie or something hooked up out there prior to arriving- 8 out of 10 times its prostitutes.

Rio is dope as f*ck though. F*cking beautiful, amazing scenery. Warm water on the beaches(the beaches in LA are cold as f*ck). I say we needed another 2 days or so to get it cracking without taking the prostitute route. But the prostitute route is there for you though. Their food isn't all that great to me. We had salt but couldn't find pepper for sh*t. They don't really f*ck with milk out there either. So good luck with eating cereal in the morning. I definitely got some sh*t hooked up when I go out there again but the language barrier really threw me off during that first short stay
I'm gonna get learn some basic Portuguese before i go because i don't mess with prostitutes.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm gonna get learn some basic Portuguese before i go because i don't mess with prostitutes.
I don't really either even though I hit a brothel in Tijuana years ago and was about to hit one in Rio but was too drunk and said f*ck it.I knew Rio was a international city but truthfully not that much English was spoken there at all imo. Certain times we were 'clammed up' like how a foreigner in America who didn't speak English would be:mjcry:
We even pulled some chicks that was Brazilain but lived in New York and was fluent in English. But yeah if you ain't got somebody with you that speaks the languange get on that Portuguese before you go out there. Copa is cool.. Ipanema had it crackin' the most too me. Lapa was mediocre/wack. Barra is cool too. Dope American style mall out there- lots of females.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC

You brehs goin need more than some basic portuguese if you want to pull non english speakin girls. Rio is not even that bad, a lot of girls there speak english they was probably lying about not speaking. In salvador almost nobody speaks a lick of english

Prynce

Daps
You brehs goin need more than some basic portuguese if you want to pull non english speakin girls. Rio is not even that bad, a lot of girls there speak english they was probably lying about not speaking. In salvador almost nobody speaks a
damn how fast can a breh learn serviceable Portuguese. I have a year and some change to learn before I go.

:patrice: Maybe I should go to Rio first and do Salvador later when I have a sense of the country.

:mjcry: I wish I had a partna who spoke that language.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
damn how fast can a breh learn serviceable Portuguese. I have a year and some change to learn before I go.

:patrice: Maybe I should go to Rio first and do Salvador later when I have a sense of the country.

:mjcry: I wish I had a partna who spoke that language.

A year is long enough if you are seroius about it. I don't think its that easy of a language if you don't know any others

Prynce

Daps
A year is long enough if you are seroius about it. I don't think its that easy of a language if you don't know any others
I know some Spanish from my college classes. So I hope that helps out a little.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
You brehs goin need more than some basic portuguese if you want to pull non english speakin girls. Rio is not even that bad, a lot of girls there speak english they was probably lying about not speaking. In salvador almost nobody speaks a lick of english
you aint lyin bruh. Natal in Rio Grande do Norte was not bad either with there being some english speakers, and the portuguese they spoke was slow enough for you to understand but Salvador was terrible. Them nikkas speak so damn fast and use so much slang. But those Bahian goddesses :blessed: It's worth the struggle.