[Travel] The Brazil Thread

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Now you're playing dumb. You know damn well you tried to play that "You're not going anywhere, you're not leaving the ghetto" arrogant shyt with me.

Look at you having a hissy fit up in here:russ:

You're emotional as hell, and now you're trying to play some "I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you" remedial shyt.:heh:

Go drink some tea or something nikka, you all flustered.
8rxVFxh.png
nikka I dont know if you live in the hood. wtf :dahell: nikka did you just project your insecurities on me? holy fukking shyt, for all I know you some middle class black kid from san diego, my point stands in regards to you're not going to get off your lazy ass, get a passport, a visa, a plane ticket, an apartment, buy the essentials for a new crib in a country you dont speak the language...not because you're from the hood, but because 98% of fukking people WILL NOT LEAVE THEIR COMFORT ZONE.

You stupid fukk. See how you just go off the grid with your bullshyt assumptions? You dont know shyt about shyt man. God damn. These laugh smilies aren't going to mask your stupidity my nikka.
And you still aint going no where. quit wasting folks time. :what:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
nikka I dont know if you live in the hood. wtf :dahell: nikka did you just project your insecurities on me? holy fukking shyt, for all I know you some middle class black kid from san diego, my point stands in regards to you're not going to get off your lazy ass, get a passport, a visa, a plane ticket, an apartment, buy the essentials for a new crib in a country you dont speak the language...not because you're from the hood, but because 98% of fukking people WILL NOT LEAVE THEIR COMFORT ZONE.

You stupid fukk. See how you just go off the grid with your bullshyt assumptions? You dont know shyt about shyt man. God damn. These laugh smilies aren't going to mask your stupidity my nikka.
And you still aint going no where. quit wasting folks time. :what:

Weren't you just bytching about assumptions? I have my passport nikka, I was inquiring about teaching abroad for a few months after med school.

Now if you don't mind, go somewhere else with this petty shyt:camby:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Weren't you just bytching about assumptions? I have my passport nikka, I was inquiring about teaching abroad for a few months after med school.

Now if you don't mind, go somewhere else with this petty shyt:camby:
sure buddy. let me know when you get on that plane playboy.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Lame ass :camby:
who said thats my only option? I can smash regular hoes then later smash professional hoes. I like variety...
You the only lame ass p*ssy. Who did say it was the only option dumbass? What you said was stupid period and if you don't have cats in your life to tell you so all them nikkas clowns too. Who don't like variety? fukk are you saying? Just don't hype it up like paying for pros is the move you claim fukking clown ass p*ssy

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
You the only lame ass p*ssy. Who did say it was the only option dumbass? What you said was stupid period and if you don't have cats in your life to tell you so all them nikkas clowns too. Who don't like variety? fukk are you saying? Just don't hype it up like paying for pros is the move you claim fukking clown ass p*ssy
Get off my dikk bytch ass, since when paying for hoes is a clown move? :mjlol: nikkas been doing it since ancient times...
You must be one of them no drink, no smoke, square nikkas. :heh:
I bet you wear a fedora too :heh:
You're a joke, don't come to this thread talking bullshyt anymore, kid.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Get off my dikk bytch ass, since when paying for hoes is a clown move? :mjlol: nikkas been doing it since ancient times...
You must be one of them no drink, no smoke, square nikkas. :heh:
I bet you wear a fedora too :heh:
You're a joke, don't come to this thread talking bullshyt anymore, kid.
Nobody on your dikk clown. You just said some dumb shyt and mad as fukk everybody didn't co sign it. Its the Internet clown fukk you going to do if I come back fight me or something? FOH and keep being a clown p*ssy. If you so awesome you should be able to get chicks the equivalent of the pros without paying but you probably the product of ugly ass parents so,that's your only move but do what you do man. I'm not trying to stop you just said that shyt you said was stupid and it is.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
Nobody on your dikk clown. You just said some dumb shyt and mad as fukk everybody didn't co sign it. Its the Internet clown fukk you going to do if I come back fight me or something? FOH and keep being a clown p*ssy. If you so awesome you should be able to get chicks the equivalent of the pros without paying but you probably the product of ugly ass parents so,that's your only move but do what you do man. I'm not trying to stop you just said that shyt you said was stupid and it is.
It was not stupid, you have your opinion i have mine... :manny: