[Travel] The Brazil Thread

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
you have no experience with women, so you don't know what is feminine.

That was a weak ass insult attempt.:mjlol:

I see you're mad because I call you out on your uncle tom ways. Go in front of the mirror, take your fingers and stretch your eye lids sideways some more.

You can act out you "fantasies" as you put it.:lolbron:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
That was a weak ass insult attempt.:mjlol:

I see you're mad because I call you out on your uncle tom ways. Go in front of the mirror, take your fingers and stretch your eye lids sideways some more.

You can act out you "fantasies" as you put it.:lolbron:
calling the kettle black. I mean seriously? wtf does this even mean.

nikka, you aint going no where, stop wasting these peoples time. :heh:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
calling the kettle black. I mean seriously? wtf does this even mean.

nikka, you aint going no where, stop wasting these peoples time. :heh:

It means you want to be Asian.

This uppity female "dusty negro" tactic that you're trying to pull here, is again indicative of your feminine ways.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
It means you want to be Asian.

This uppity female "dusty negro" tactic that you're trying to pull here, is again indicative of your feminine ways.

Im not here to 'act' how you want me to act. I do and say whatever the fukk I want, and I dont give 2 shyts how you perceive it, you're a nobody. and you're still going to stay your ass exactly where you are, so stop wasting peoples time.

as for wanting to be asian, not only have I been to Africa, I know and speak my tribal language. Where are your ancestors from black man?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Im not here to 'act' how you want me to act. I do and say whatever the fukk I want, and I dont give 2 shyts how you perceive it, you're a nobody. and you're still going to stay your ass exactly where you are, so stop wasting peoples time.

I know a tom when I see one, and I'll call one out:ld:

You thinking you're economically superior to me is a mighty assumption.

You can see your emotional ass out of this thread you feminine ass dude:camby:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I know a tom when I see one, and I'll call one out:ld:

You thinking you're economically superior to me is a mighty assumption.

You can see your emotional ass out of this thread you feminine ass dude:camby:
Speaking of assumptions, no one said anything about money........where the fukk did you get that from? you're just pulling shyt out of your ass now. I said you dont know where your ancestors come from. Where you plan on teaching english? where's your first destination going to be black man? where you going? I know it aint africa. You dont know me lil nikka, so I think you should get off the assumption tips. "I know this and that when I see it" no you read what I want you to read you stupid clown. and you don't even know where you come from so how you gonna know anything about anything?

"get out of this thread" a thread which you did not create, sounds pretty fem to me. whinning like a little bytch, posting a homosexual paul mooney, now you want me out like a bytch "pls go away omg fo real fo real" might as well put a lisp in it, see how that works?

no ones emotional playboy, you're the one who quoted me, I just stated facts, you're not going anywhere. thats all.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of assumptions, no one said anything about money........where the fukk did you get that from? you're just pulling shyt out of your ass now. I said you dont know where your ancestors come from. Where you plan on teaching english? where's your first destination going to be black man? where you going? I know it aint africa. You dont know me lil nikka, so I think you should get off the assumption tips. "I know this and that when I see it" no you read what I want you to read you stupid clown. and you don't even know where you come from so how you gonna know anything about anything?

"get out of this thread" a thread which you did not create, sounds pretty fem to me. whinning like a little bytch, posting a homosexual paul mooney, now you want me out like a bytch "pls go away omg fo real fo real" might as well put a lisp in it, see how that works?

no ones emotional playboy, you're the one who quoted me, I just stated facts, you're not going anywhere. thats all.

Now you're playing dumb. You know damn well you tried to play that "You're not going anywhere, you're not leaving the ghetto" arrogant shyt with me.

Look at you having a hissy fit up in here:russ:

You're emotional as hell, and now you're trying to play some "I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you" remedial shyt.:heh:

Go drink some tea or something nikka, you all flustered.
8rxVFxh.png