[Travel] The Brazil Thread

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
even if u go for just 2-weeks, isn't it going to be SUPER-HARD to not obssess over it once u come back? Arent u going to just like be RUINED until u get back down there? :damn:

I cant imagine just going out there for less than 3 weeks. :to: How long were u down there, @Rayzah ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
even if u go for just 2-weeks, isn't it going to be SUPER-HARD to not obssess over it once u come back? Arent u going to just like be RUINED until u get back down there? :damn:

I cant imagine just going out there for less than 3 weeks. :to: How long were u down there, @Rayzah ?

That's what happens a lot of the time man. I still remember going to Nigeria a few years ago, even the Ivory Coast and having that itch for a few months after I came back to the US.

imagine how you'd be after going to Brazil:shaq2:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Breh, why you think I post so much about the place, I've definitely been ruined and living in the US just does not compare.

The ONLY thing keeping me here is my family, nothing else, if they told me they'd move to Brazil tomorrow is when I'd leave.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
6 pages and not one post on what was paid/should be expected to be paid for flight, hotel, best places to stay in these different cities (and why), etc.........

all u nikkas can talk about is p*ssy

smh

keep up the good work fellas

This is like the 20th thread on Brazil, and there's a much larger thread with more info than this one. I have no problem answering questions, just ask bruh. Flight depends on where you're flying from, but expect to pay $800-$1100, if you must stay in a hotel find a cheap one close to Copacabana or Ipanema beach, if you don't mind hostels are cheaper.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Im bout to log onto Airbnb and save some money with rooms and shyt.

My boys want to go down there for the World Cup...Im thinking about telling them to go before or after it ends. People will still be down there...

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

Yea I was definitely :sadcam: when I got off the plane this morning. I would love to spend atleast a month down there(I was there for a week) so I can just see what's it like to live there and get a better idea of what to do, and when to do it... It's hard to describe it, the majority of the women look like her
a4adydu4.jpg
and
nu3u4a3a.jpg
and
ymera3e9.jpg

308edk3.jpg