[Travel] The Brazil Thread

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I haven't been to Brazil in a minute, cash was almost always prefered when I went, but a lot of places took credit especially in Rio. I'd use a combination of the two, never walk around with large amounts of cash though. Check your statement daily after you use it too, they got so many credit card scams out there.

why are the flights from houston so expensive?

it said 1169 round trip

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
How far in advanced are you checking? Also, NYC is closer to Rio than Houston, that could be part of it, seems Houston to Brazil is $200 more on average. :sadcam:

bet its cheaper miami to rio than houston to rio

i guess it depends on the flights available..not too many folks go from houston to rio..could be reason why its more expensive

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I haven't been to Brazil in a minute, cash was almost always prefered when I went, but a lot of places took credit especially in Rio. I'd use a combination of the two, never walk around with large amounts of cash though. Check your statement daily after you use it too, they got so many credit card scams out there.
See thats what confuses me. They say cash is prefered but then say not to carry around large amounts of cash :mindblown: and then have to worry about credit card scams :mindblown: again, then the apartment I'm staying in wants me to pay cash, I cant take that much cash out of an atm, and dont want to have that much on me, :mindblown:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I WANNA GO SOOO BAD. :noah:

I EVEN BEEN THINKING ABOUT V*LUNTEERING DOWN THERE. :mjpls:
What my degree do dow there? :youngsabo:

If you are thinking about going I strongly suggest you make that trip happen. It's not just about the women, there is so much more, the whole atmosphere is just :wow::ohlawd:

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
:wow::wow::wow: Just came back today,
Anybody in here on the fence about going, my word of advice go as soon as possible.
Best experience EVER!!!! the women :takedat::ohlawd::datazz:
The sites
Cant wait to go back :whew:

:ooh:
Details bruh details....

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse

If you are thinking about going I strongly suggest you make that trip happen. It's not just about the women, there is so much more, the whole atmosphere is just :wow::ohlawd:

Oh, breh....I know. I'm trying to get the 7 wonders of the world in g....so sites, culture (2nd largest Blk population outside of Africa :blessed:), bubbling economy, culture, weather, new stimuli :wow:. I'm 6'0, w/ mass, and straight white teeth. It wouldn't even been about the women b/c I know that it'll come naturally. :to:

Then when I open my mouth and they hear i'm an AMERICAN too trying to learn they lil language too!??? :noah:

:youngsabo: Volunteer South America; Volunteer Abroad for Free, free volunteering