[Travel] The Brazil Thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So when are you moving there :laugh:

That post trip sadness is gonna be REAL.

I know right.. Yea I know as soon as the daily work grind set back in tomorrow I'm a be :sadbron: again.. I'm already thinking about planning the next trip there..

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
tu4ujube.jpg

my nikka did the :blessed: :pachaha:

:deadrose:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Couple days ago my boy hit me about going to Colombia in in august and brazil end of year. I was on the fence on both but this thread gave me the itch to go :wow:

Im booking :takedat:

Anyone ever been to Colombia?

Colombia and Brazil is a nearly unfukkwittable combination, you aren't going to want to come back :ld:

Pound for pound, the women there are just :lawd: as well.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
mysmilie_4041.gif
I can imagine..what city did you go to? I've been wanting to do the south american thing for so long.

I did the trifecta which are Barranquilla, Santa Marta and Cartagena they are all within driving distance of each other.

South America while violent, is just :lawd: more black & mixed women down there than in the US. Plus, damn near every country is beautiful.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
they have the largest black population outside of africa and 3 times the black population of the U.S. :heh:

No need to patronize me bruh, I asked because I read a statistic that Brazil discriminates the 2nd most in the world behind the U.S. against black people when it comes to jobs. Im just trying to learn because i've never been there and plan on visiting.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
No need to patronize me bruh, I asked because I read a statistic that Brazil discriminates the 2nd most in the world behind the U.S. against black people when it comes to jobs. Im just trying to learn because i've never been there and plan on visiting.

If they discriminate against you it'll be because you're a foreigner.

The people from the higher walks of society won't fukk with you because you're a gringo, middle class folks will and so will poor people.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
If they discriminate against you it'll be because you're a foreigner.

The people from the higher walks of society won't fukk with you because you're a gringo, middle class folks will and so will poor people.

I aint a gringo (cac) :whoa: but thanks fir the breakdown.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

Oh nah, not even like that bruh bruh. I was just sayin.

they discriminate against themselves, and I 'thought' it was against blacks, but my brazilian peeps chewed me out for thinking that. they said it was against the poor (who come in all shades, see city of god) that get discriminated against, it just so happens a lot of the black people are poor, so the numbers never favor them. white people from the favela get shytted on just as bad. Its kind of hard to explain, took me a min to get it, but basically they were pissed that western/UN data were trying to use western race categorization to define brazils social structure, when it's a bit more complex than that.

basically I got told to learn brazilian history before talking shyt. I instantly stfu btw. lol. I stopped speaking and assuming based on my limited bias western media information. natives of all land hate when you come at them with that "I read, I heard, I was under the impression" they get real heated.