Baton Rouge, Boosieana
van-damme-red-x.gif

what movie is that from?

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Just a heads up to those that are going to Brazil during the WC 2014 who think it's gonna be easy to get p*ssy, unless you plan on only fukking ratchet ass hoes from the slums, y'all better be sure to bring lots of money if you want a dime to give you the time of the day. Because all kinds of dudes are gonna be heading there. Rich ones too. Competition brehs. Contrary to popular belief, them dime hoes are only fukking with cats who are top notch balling. So unless you rich, you better make sure your Portuguese is on point.

fukk all that, I ain't flying all the way down there to spend a grip on p*ssy. I can travel to Cape Verde and Dominacan Republic and get with dimes for half the price.:win:

to::noah::sadbron:

Well I want to go to brazil and its not just for women...but tell me more about Cape Verde breh

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I just did a CHI==>RIO price check, and prices are 1100 minimum my check.....U can get to the EU cheaper.

My question is, what's the MOST INTELLIGENT/COST EFFECTIVE way to get down there? SHould I book a flight from another CITY? Miami? Just looking for advise.....MAybe even flying into a LOW-KEY Airport in BRA? I dont have TOO many plans, but would like to spend under a g'....I have some PTO to plan. :obama:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I just did a CHI==>RIO price check, and prices are 1100 minimum my check.....U can get to the EU cheaper.

My question is, what's the MOST INTELLIGENT/COST EFFECTIVE way to get down there? SHould I book a flight from another CITY? Miami? Just looking for advise.....MAybe even flying into a LOW-KEY Airport in BRA? I dont have TOO many plans, but would like to spend under a g'....I have some PTO to plan. :obama:

That 1100 includes flight and hostel/hotel? :dwillhuh:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Real talk I hope none of u niccas make it down there.

Just got back from São Paulo and Rio this Monday. Bout to hustle and save up cash for the rest of the year and by 2014 I should be there long term thru the World Cup.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I'm frugal, so I would give myself a much smaller budget than most. But, for the average person you shouldn't be spending more than $900 for a week.
is it better to use cas or credit

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

is it better to use cas or credit

I haven't been to Brazil in a minute, cash was almost always prefered when I went, but a lot of places took credit especially in Rio. I'd use a combination of the two, never walk around with large amounts of cash though. Check your statement daily after you use it too, they got so many credit card scams out there.