Trans active is asked to define the term “woman”

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I don't want to close my eyes to it nor do I close my eyes to it. I said and I'm saying that it's absurd to consider anomalies when it comes to defining the word they relate to or characterizing the concept they relate to.

For example, it'd be absurd to say that humans don't have two arms because there are anomalies that cause a tiny fraction of them to have three arms or no arm at all. It'd also be absurd to characterize human as having zero to three arms.

Your appeal to "science" is also fallacious here but that's irrelevant since I don't want to close my eyes to anything.
You would say "humans generally have 2 arms" in science. You say that to cover the full spectrum of arm havers as humans.

You think "science" is the things that you don't fully think about. But science still considers them humans. You just don't want to address intersex people, aka closing your eyes

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Idc what they want to call themselves, they'll never be women in my eyes. Transwomen yes but not women. Beyond the obvious biological things, being born a girl and raised as a girl has experiences being a boy and being raised as a boy will never have, and vice versa. I'm all for people living their truth but don't be delusional

I had an observation the other day. If you notice transwomen are always the ones trying to force things. Why, because they were raised as men and are used to having things catered to them or not being told no a lot. What most of these transwomen failed to realize is their male privilege doesn't transfer over. They want to be women but still hold on to that male privilege but they can't. Rarely do you see or hear transmen causing a ruckus

Im with you on that first part but what male privilege are you speaking of where we don’t get told no? :gucci:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
What about these women with turners syndrome? They aren't born with the ability to produce eggs. They don't have a y chromosome.

Turner syndrome - Wikipedia
Did you read your own source?
They have eggs, just
fewer than women without that birth defect. Literally born with eggs, just like every other woman. Transwomen are born to produce sperm, not eggs, and are males. Transwomen are men.

====Fertility====
Women with Turner syndrome are infertile. Only 2%–5% are capable of pregnancy without fertility treatment, most with mosaic karyotypes. Early in gestation, fetuses with Turner syndrome have a normal number of [[gamete]]s in their developing ovaries, but this starts decreasingly rapidly as early as 18 weeks of pregnancy; by birth, girls with the condition have markedly reduced follicular counts.<ref name="finlayson1">{{cite book |last1=Finlayson |first1=Courtney |last2=Bernardi |first2=Lia |last3=Habibi |first3=Reema |title=Turner Syndrome: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis and Treatment |publisher=Springer Nature |location=Basingstoke, UK |date=2020 |page=79 |isbn=9783030341503}}</ref> Women with Turner syndrome who wish to raise families but are incapable of conception with their own [[oocyte]]s have the options of adoption or of pregnancy with [[Egg donation|donor eggs]]; the latter has a comparable success rate to donor pregnancy in women with 46,XX karyotypes.<ref name="ajmga1" />

Pregnancy in Turner syndrome is inherently [[High-risk pregnancy|high-risk]]; the [[maternal death]] rate is 2%.<ref name="fertster">{{cite journal|title=Increased maternal cardiovascular mortality associated with pregnancy in women with Turner syndrome|journal=Fertility and Sterility|volume=97|issue=2|pages=282–284|date=February 2012|author=Practice Committee of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine|doi=10.1016/j.fertnstert.2011.11.049|doi-broken-date=28 February 2022|pmid=22192347}}</ref>

Usually, estrogen replacement therapy is used to spur the growth of secondary sexual characteristics at the time when puberty should onset. While very few women with Turner syndrome menstruate spontaneously, estrogen therapy requires a regular shedding of the uterine lining ("withdrawal bleeding") to prevent its overgrowth. Withdrawal bleeding can be induced monthly, like menstruation, or less often, usually every three months, if the patient desires. Estrogen therapy does not make a woman with nonfunctional ovaries fertile, but it plays an important role in assisted reproduction; the health of the uterus must be maintained with estrogen if an eligible woman with Turner Syndrome wishes to use IVF (using donated [[oocyte]]s).{{cn|date=September 2021}}

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
A lot of these pro whatever stances fall apart when you make them explain their agenda. It's like how pro abortion people fail to see the flaw in "my body, my right. It's 100% up to the woman to keep/abort the baby, but if she has the baby now the man is 50% responsible for the child.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Did you read your own source?
They have eggs, just
fewer than women without that birth defect. Literally born with eggs, just like every other woman. Transwomen are born to produce sperm, not eggs, and are males. Transwomen are men.

====Fertility====
Women with Turner syndrome are infertile. Only 2%–5% are capable of pregnancy without fertility treatment, most with mosaic karyotypes. Early in gestation, fetuses with Turner syndrome have a normal number of [[gamete]]s in their developing ovaries, but this starts decreasingly rapidly as early as 18 weeks of pregnancy; by birth, girls with the condition have markedly reduced follicular counts.<ref name="finlayson1">{{cite book |last1=Finlayson |first1=Courtney |last2=Bernardi |first2=Lia |last3=Habibi |first3=Reema |title=Turner Syndrome: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis and Treatment |publisher=Springer Nature |location=Basingstoke, UK |date=2020 |page=79 |isbn=9783030341503}}</ref> Women with Turner syndrome who wish to raise families but are incapable of conception with their own [[oocyte]]s have the options of adoption or of pregnancy with [[Egg donation|donor eggs]]; the latter has a comparable success rate to donor pregnancy in women with 46,XX karyotypes.<ref name="ajmga1" />

Pregnancy in Turner syndrome is inherently [[High-risk pregnancy|high-risk]]; the [[maternal death]] rate is 2%.<ref name="fertster">{{cite journal|title=Increased maternal cardiovascular mortality associated with pregnancy in women with Turner syndrome|journal=Fertility and Sterility|volume=97|issue=2|pages=282–284|date=February 2012|author=Practice Committee of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine|doi=10.1016/j.fertnstert.2011.11.049|doi-broken-date=28 February 2022|pmid=22192347}}</ref>

Usually, estrogen replacement therapy is used to spur the growth of secondary sexual characteristics at the time when puberty should onset. While very few women with Turner syndrome menstruate spontaneously, estrogen therapy requires a regular shedding of the uterine lining ("withdrawal bleeding") to prevent its overgrowth. Withdrawal bleeding can be induced monthly, like menstruation, or less often, usually every three months, if the patient desires. Estrogen therapy does not make a woman with nonfunctional ovaries fertile, but it plays an important role in assisted reproduction; the health of the uterus must be maintained with estrogen if an eligible woman with Turner Syndrome wishes to use IVF (using donated [[oocyte]]s).{{cn|date=September 2021}}
Breh did understand the part you bolded?:snoop:

Thats talking about someone who has turners syndrome as a fetus, not a pregnant person with turners syndrome. By 18 weeks their eggs start to decline. Now considering it takes 40 weeks to turn a zygote into a baby, 18 weeks IS WELL BEFORE THAT PERSON IS BORN.:why:

Brehs, its not just reading scientific words that helps you know science. You got to understand those words too. Go to school and stop zoning out during your classes:snoop::snoop::snoop:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:coffee:

The+SRY+gene%3A+The+Male+determining+factor..jpg

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You don't invalidate white peoples existence, you don't say they actually aren't white and white privilege doesn't exist. You don't say whites are just playing make believe. There is a difference here.

Your indifference to whites comes from fear as the only time you interact with them is when they have power over you, as you say. Your hate for trans people is different as its based on them existing as themselves, not some sort of fear of having power over you.

Would you date a tranny?

If you truly see them as women, you should have no problem doing so

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
You would say "humans generally have 2 arms" in science. You say that to cover the full spectrum of arm havers as humans.

You think "science" is the things that you don't fully think about. But science still considers them humans. You just don't want to address intersex people, aka closing your eyes
Regarding the bolded, yes, I think you're right.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Breh did understand the part you bolded?:snoop:

Thats talking about someone who has turners syndrome as a fetus, not a pregnant person with turners syndrome. By 18 weeks their eggs start to decline. Now considering it takes 40 weeks to turn a zygote into a baby, 18 weeks IS WELL BEFORE THAT PERSON IS BORN.:why:

Brehs, its not just reading scientific words that helps you know science. You got to understand those words too. Go to school and stop zoning out during your classes:snoop::snoop::snoop:
Okay so how are 5% of them capable of getting pregnant without fertility treatment?

How are they getting pregnant if they have no eggs?

And you do understand that regular female fetuses have a more than 50% reduction in eggs before full term birth as well, right?

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Would you date a tranny?

If you truly see them as women, you should have no problem doing so
I see my mom and sister, and girl cousins as women and I don't want to date them. I see old women as women and don't want to date them. I see jk rowling as a woman and I don't want to date her.

99.9% of women you will ever interact with or see has nothing to do with you dating them. Why does this always come down to dating and fukking trans women to you all?

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Im with you on that first part but what male privilege are you speaking of where we don’t get told no? :gucci:

I'm talking about in general, not anything family related. Men's rights isn't a thing because generally men have always had a fair advantage, yes race and socioeconomic issues affect that and every man doesn't have the same road in life. My point is rarely, if ever are men protesting/fighting to be treated equally or on par with women for anything. Therefore, when these former men are treated like women they don't like it, which is ironic

:mjgrin: