Trans active is asked to define the term “woman”

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Which is a type of woman. Like tall woman, skinny woman, hysterectomy woman, klienfelters syndrome woman, Trans woman. There is no guidelines that every cis woman fits that would exclude Trans women.
Women are born with the ability to produce eggs and not sperm.
People with klienfelters and "transwomen" are males, they are men.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dudes traveling to the 5th dimension trying to rationalize this bullshyt :mjlol:
DTts.gif

Genos

Superstar
Daps
and women doing math, men wearing make up and dressing androgynous are still completely different things than literally saying "yes i was born with a penis and raised 17 years as a boy BUT now ive decided im a woman and the rest of you WILL acknowledge me and change every rule to treat me as absolutely the same as a Cis Woman or youre a BIGOT :troll:"
Yeah its almost like 99.9% of women you will ever interact with has nothing to do with their genitals. You don't fukk 99.9% of women you talk to, so why is the genitals the only thing you think of with trans women.

The point I'm trying to make was that gender has no concrete definition and changes all the time

Genos

Superstar
Daps
That’s like saying a cat is a “type of dog”. :bryan:
No its like saying a cat is a "type of pet".

Here is something you probably didn't realize cats and dogs are different species.

Humans on the otherhand (black, white, Asian, trans, intersex) are all the same species. So your comparrison is totally wrong. Its insane what you can learn in middle school biology

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Intersex people are a different story entirely. Don't conflate the two. That's a common tactic of trans activists. They tried that with Caster Semenya. I've posted about this before.
Intersex people prove you wrong in the sense that you say gender is chromosomes and genitals. I'm not saying there is a 3rd gender

Genos

Superstar
Daps
No. It’s a male who thinks they’re a women. They are not women though. There’s only one type of women. A women. Biology is what separates the real from the fake.

Edit: Also. I’m done. I’m not wasting anymore time with this. What we think isn’t going to change based on our conversation.

You clearly don't know a lot about biology, I'm guessing you might have freshman in high-school level of knowledge so thats why this is going over your head.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
if-i-dont-see-it-its-not-illegal.gif

Just because you want to close your eyes to the totality of life doesn't mean science does.
I don't want to close my eyes to it nor do I close my eyes to it. I said and I'm saying that it's absurd to consider anomalies when it comes to defining the word they relate to or characterizing the concept they relate to.

For example, it'd be absurd to say that humans don't have two arms because there are anomalies that cause a tiny fraction of them to have three arms or no arm at all. It'd also be absurd to characterize human as having zero to three arms.

Your appeal to "science" is also fallacious here but that's irrelevant since I don't want to close my eyes to anything.