Trans active is asked to define the term “woman”

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Klienfelters do have y chromosomes, they just have an extra X chromosome as well and are men, they do not have eggs at any time during their life cycle, that makes them male.im confused on why you think xxy are classified as women, they're not. 95% don't have a penis? What's source are you getting this from?

Transwomen do not have eggs at anytime during their life cycle, that makes them male. Men.

Women with turners syndrome have eggs they are just greatly reduced, therefore female.

"being more feminine" doesn't make someone a woman
I keep saying klienfelters when I mean turners. Replace klienfelters with turners and answer that

Genos

Superstar
Daps
3kkpKFo.gif

I didnt say anything about sex, I said date. Would you be attracted to a trans woman that looked like an actual woman and had all the qualities you would want in a woman?

you trying to Juelz your way out of saying...yes if your relationship status was different you would date a tranny, because they are women in your eyes...
Once again who i would date has nothing to do with them being a woman. There are plenty of attractive cis women i wouldnt date, even if I was single.

Only you are thinking about if trans women being women will impact your dating life.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
They are trans

And trans is not female
It is not = womanhood

In my opinion it is mental illness

They can call it whatever they like

They show be identified as Trans which we define as either male or female that identifies as the opposite sex. They need their own bathrooms, sports etc

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ya'll hate trans people so much you're aligning with White Supremacists that want you dead?

Yikes :picard:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No its like saying a cat is a "type of pet".

Here is something you probably didn't realize cats and dogs are different species.

Humans on the otherhand (black, white, Asian, trans, intersex) are all the same species. So your comparrison is totally wrong. Its insane what you can learn in middle school biology
It’s not like saying “type of pet”. But it’s hilarious that you’d like to bring up science as it pertains to trannies. Cause the science ain’t on your side champ.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I'm fine with drawing a distinction between biological sex and gender. The issue is, a lot of trans people don't even want to stop there which is already pushing past most peoples ability to comprehend or empathize.

If identifying as a woman is what makes you feel valid in your own body and experience, COOL. But there are instances where biology has to be pointed up and accounted for and the massive gaslighting that takes place when you even acknowldge something simple as females having periods it becomes an argument. That shyt shyt is counter-productive to getting people to a place where we can at least live and let live.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ya'll hate trans people so much you're aligning with White Supremacists that want you dead?

Yikes :picard:
Most people have no clue who that dude is or any other views he has beyond this clip. I imagine this is their only opinion of his they’ve been exposed to. No need to be disingenuous and try to associate anyone not acknowledging perversion with white supremacist.
Just because Bush said the sky is blue doesn’t mean you’re a Bush supporter if you also acknowledge the sky is blue.
:pachaha:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I see my mom and sister, and girl cousins as women and I don't want to date them. I see old women as women and don't want to date them. I see jk rowling as a woman and I don't want to date her.

99.9% of women you will ever interact with or see has nothing to do with you dating them. Why does this always come down to dating and fukking trans women to you all?

I knew you would do everything but answer the question :comeon:

Whenever people answer yes or no questions with more than one word, and none of those words are yes or no, it pretty much means they know they’re full of shyt

But you kinda did answer it with a “no”

We know the reasons you won’t date your family and certain women you aren’t attracted to

Why exactly won’t you date a tranny tho? Say you see a tranny you initially think is an attractive woman then find out they’re a tranny, would you still be interested in dating them anyway? This is a yes or no question again btw, try to answer with one word