Trans active is asked to define the term “woman”

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
You think your high school presentation is proof?
:umad:
:coffee:

Ch1C4.gif

Sex-determination-and-sexual-differentiation-of-the-brain-Sex-determination-occurs-at.png

The+SRY+gene%3A+The+Male+determining+factor..jpg

sex-determination_med.jpeg

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see my mom and sister, and girl cousins as women and I don't want to date them. I see old women as women and don't want to date them. I see jk rowling as a woman and I don't want to date her.

99.9% of women you will ever interact with or see has nothing to do with you dating them. Why does this always come down to dating and fukking trans women to you all?

I guess the question is, if you ran into a tranny who was "beautiful" :mjlol: and had a dope personality, would you date them? Being that they are legitimate women in your eyes the answer should be yes...

It's a yes or no question.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Okay so how are 5% of them capable of getting pregnant without fertility treatment?

How are they getting pregnant if they have no eggs?

And you do understand that regular female fetuses have a more than 50% reduction in eggs before full term birth as well, right?
Oh so 95% of women with klienfelters syndrome aren't women to you. So what are they? Are they men? They don't have a y chromosome or a penis.

And that 50% reduction doesn't mean that all women need hormone treatments to have babies, or menstruate. I dont get your comparrison, a woman with turners syndrome has a different life than a cis woman and has to use hormones to be more feminine, just like trans women.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Idc what they want to call themselves, they'll never be women in my eyes. Transwomen yes but not women. Beyond the obvious biological things, being born a girl and raised as a girl has experiences being a boy and being raised as a boy will never have, and vice versa. I'm all for people living their truth but don't be delusional

I had an observation the other day. If you notice transwomen are always the ones trying to force things. Why, because they were raised as men and are used to having things catered to them or not being told no a lot. What most of these transwomen failed to realize is their male privilege doesn't transfer over. They want to be women but still hold on to that male privilege but they can't. Rarely do you see or hear transmen causing a ruckus

The female to male also pass a lot easier. No reason to make a fuss if no one can tell anyway. The male to female usually look completely obvious and ridiculous

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Idc what they want to call themselves, they'll never be women in my eyes. Transwomen yes but not women. Beyond the obvious biological things, being born a girl and raised as a girl has experiences being a boy and being raised as a boy will never have, and vice versa. I'm all for people living their truth but don't be delusional

I had an observation the other day. If you notice transwomen are always the ones trying to force things. Why, because they were raised as men and are used to having things catered to them or not being told no a lot. What most of these transwomen failed to realize is their male privilege doesn't transfer over. They want to be women but still hold on to that male privilege but they can't. Rarely do you see or hear transmen causing a ruckus
I think they lose their male privilege adon't gain any female privilege

So they just mad

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I guess the question is, if you ran into a tranny who was "beautiful" :mjlol: and had a dope personality, would you date them? Being that they are legitimate women in your eyes the answer should be yes...

It's a yes or no question.
No I'm married. Again transwomen having sex is something only you are thinking about. As I've said what is a woman to me is not based on if I would fukk them or not, as I don't want to fukk my sister but she is a woman. I don't want to fukk fat women. Are they not women?

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Oh so 95% of women with klienfelters syndrome aren't women to you. So what are they? Are they men? They don't have a y chromosome or a penis.

And that 50% reduction doesn't mean that all women need hormone treatments to have babies, or menstruate. I dont get your comparrison, a woman with turners syndrome has a different life than a cis woman and has to use hormones to be more feminine, just like trans women.
Klienfelters do have y chromosomes, they just have an extra X chromosome as well and are men, they do not have eggs at any time during their life cycle, that makes them male.im confused on why you think xxy are classified as women, they're not. 95% don't have a penis? What's source are you getting this from?

Transwomen do not have eggs at anytime during their life cycle, that makes them male. Men.

Women with turners syndrome have eggs they are just greatly reduced, therefore female.

"being more feminine" doesn't make someone a woman

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Klienfelters do have y chromosomes, they just have an extra X chromosome as well and are men, they do not have eggs at any time during their life cycle, that makes them male.im confused on why you think xxy are classified as women, they're not. 95% don't have a penis? What's source are you getting this from?

Transwomen do not have eggs at anytime during their life cycle, that makes them male. Men.

Women with turners syndrome have eggs they are just greatly reduced, therefore female.

"being more feminine" doesn't make someone a woman
Fukk all that shyt
Exceptions don't make the rule

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No I'm married. Again transwomen having sex is something only you are thinking about. As I've said what is a woman to me is not based on if I would fukk them or not, as I don't want to fukk my sister but she is a woman. I don't want to fukk fat women. Are they not women?

3kkpKFo.gif

I didnt say anything about sex, I said date. Would you be attracted to a trans woman that looked like an actual woman and had all the qualities you would want in a woman?

you trying to Juelz your way out of saying...yes if your relationship status was different you would date a tranny, because they are women in your eyes...

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:patrice:

See how it says "male" and not "men"

Sex = male/female

Gender = man/woman

Males have penises.
Men have beards.

See 2 different things

:jbhmm:
Jun 26 2019
:coffee:
"Gender" is a nonsense term cooked up by Europeans in relation to examining social roles of hermaphrodites

Point blank you're either a male or a female...

Ch1C4.gif

:comeon:
The "roles" or work that any given person does in a society depends on the environmental needs of a people and how they choose to divy up tasks at any given moment. What tasks males and females do in a society depends on age, environmental needs, circumstantial needs, etc etc etc. They may also be done by males at one point, females at another, then both at yet another time, again depending on necessity.

Now don't get me wrong, if Europeans want to define a term called "gender" to clarify their own world view then by all means have at it. My point is...
1. African peoples are under no obligation to work from every single solitary European concept & definition concerning males & females(or anything for that matter).
2. Gender is a nonsense concept cause of the demonstrable variance in what males & females do throughout distinct societies and also the fact that academics flip flop on it's use to fit their needs(one min gender is social roles the next min it's genetic).​

:ufdup:
:patrice:

I'll bite:ehh::yeshrug:
  • ...and one cannot be born with XY DNA Chromosomes and magically have XX DNA Chromosomes by choice.
Ch1C4.gif

Last edited:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
No black people at all in this clip. Should neg for posting a hateful cac and reiterating their talking points.