Trans active is asked to define the term “woman”

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It's really not hard to understand what they were saying but I think a lot of you are choosing not to understand.

That Matt guy is attributing being a woman to your sex.

The trans folks are attributing being a woman to a lifestyle and claim there are various lifestyles. A woman can dress like a man and look like a man but still be a woman if that's what she still sees herself as.

A woman can still be a woman if she wasn't born with a uterus (which contradicts what the Matt guy said about women being born with reproductive organs).

Then there's the intersex and mixed chromosomes in opposite genders that most people still refuse to believe in so this topic isn't worth discussing, it's just more shytposting to shyt on the trans community.
U can’t feel like something u have never been. And biology DEFINITELY plays a part in that.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I blame women for this. They supported this.
THIS!

giphy.gif

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Cross dressers that want to have their cake and eat it too.
Them fags is crazy B
Bruh, I'm not a lost for words. I said it once and I'll say it again: one of my favorite things about traveling was the lack o seeing such foolishness when in CO and The Continent. Y'all can have this shyt—I'm out!

Genos

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh:
ALL women with Turner syndrome produce eggs during their life cycle.

Such fukkery in your language, are you saying an xx chromosome fetus is a woman?
ALL females have ALL of the eggs that they will produce in utero. As a fetus. These people are called women when they reach adulthood. If they never get hrt, never wear make up, never wear a dress, never play with dolls, get a hysterectomy, are infertile, they will ALWAYS be female, girls and then women.
:patrice: so a female fetus is a woman when its time to hate on trans people but then you say there is a difference between girls and women, but then you say fetuses =woman. Does the life cycle go zygote->woman->girl->woman to you? And not zygote ->fetus->girl-> woman like how the rest of the world does it?
A transwoman will NEVER have eggs at anytime in his life, therefore he is a male a boy and then a man.

Repeat after me, "the wiki I(genos) provided says people with Turner system develop ovaries(tho damaged), and eggs(tho reduced and diminishing)"

If you have another source that says they don't have eggs in utero, the same as all other women, please post it. WOMEN HAVE ALL THEIR EGGS IN UTERO

Turner Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment
  • Have small ovaries that may only function for a few years or not at all.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Such fukkery in your language, are you saying an xx chromosome fetus is a woman?
:patrice: so a female fetus is a woman when its time to hate on trans people but then you say there is a difference between girls and women, but then you say fetuses =woman. Does the life cycle go zygote->woman->girl->woman to you? And not zygote ->fetus->girl-> woman like how the rest of the world does it?

Turner Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment
Your source doesn't say that those it Turner syndrome don't have eggs, it says they have reduced or non functioning ovaries. They have ovaries. The egg follicles are still in the ovaries. Function or not at all =/= do not have:dwillhuh:

Female fetus, is birthed and is called a girl, a girl grows into an adult, that adult is called a woman

Male fetus, is birthed and is called a boy, a boy grows into an adult , that adult is called a man

"These people are called women WHEN THEY REACH ADULTHOOD"

"when its time to hate on trans"
:mjlol:

Stating the fact that a male can never be a woman because he never had and will never have eggs is not hate
:mjlol:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed:

A normal biological woman has a vagina,uterus,and ovaries. If you were not born with any of those, you are not a woman.

A normal biological man has a penis and testicles. If you were not born with these , you are not a man.

A hermaphrodite may be born with a mixture of both whether well developed or not and to me, those are the only people that can “choose” their sex :manny:

I can understand homosexuality but gender identity confuses the hell out of me

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Once again who i would date has nothing to do with them being a woman. There are plenty of attractive cis women i wouldnt date, even if I was single.

Only you are thinking about if trans women being women will impact your dating life.
A nikka shouldn’t even continue having a back and forth with you.