Trans active is asked to define the term “woman”

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Bad look tbh. But lowkey he brushed off their rebuttal too.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
These posters just need to come out the closet bruh. nikkas trying to use the Big Bang theory to justify why they want to fukk trannies.
:mjlol:

Ayoooo this fukking dude right here :russ:
You're asking a question that has nothing to do with the topic. You are acting like me dating a woman is the end all be all of their womanhood. There are plenty of cool attractive cis women I wouldnt date. 99.999% of women on the planet, i won't date or have had the opportunity to date them.

Your yes or no question is dumb because if I say yes I would date them, you would reduce this whole argument to me being a trans lover and disengage with any reasoning I've applied.

If I say no then you are going to say its because I think they are men even though I've listed reasons why I wouldn't date many cis women as well.

You are trying to turn this about me instead of keeping it on the topic of trans women because you have no reasons for your hate outside of disgust, which isn't a valid reason for me and more of the world at large.

So basically you’re scared to answer because if you say yes you’d feel gay and if u say no, it’s for reasons that contradict your whole argument :unimpressed:

The flaw in your deflection is I asked if you would date ONE not would you date ALL. You are saying there are SOME women you’d date but you wouldn’t date every single woman. So you won’t date every single tranny but are there SOME that you would?

Why is it so hard to answer with one word?

I don’t judge dudes for liking trannies, so no I wouldn’t call u anything for saying yes. You saying yes would actually be respectable because you would be staying consistent in your argument.

The fact you’re having a hard time saying yes says it all.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
You bozos posting matt walsh vids now? :laff:
To be fair, I have no clue who Matt Walsh is and this is a clip from the Dr. Phil show. I didn’t know dude was an alleged white supremacist until this thread, but I’ve seen this video posted on social media.

With that said, just because someone is a racist bigot doesn’t mean they’re wrong about everything. And just because I don’t disagree with him here it doesn’t mean I would even piss on him if he was on fire.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Someone who identifies as a woman AND believes it. You cannot separate these 2 clauses
Bro that's circular logic. That definition wouldn't pass for any other thing in the dictionary, let alone a social construct.

"I'm a Visigoth because I identity as such and I believe I am."

What have you learned about what a Visgoth from the previous sentence? Outside that I claim to be a Visigoth. A self referring definition accomplishes nothing.

What is a woman? Is it a non-man? When does one stop being a man and start becoming a woman?

Last edited:

egsteel

All Star
Daps
I blame women for this. They supported this.

They never give a clear answer. They just try to gaslight you.
The problem can be placed almost solely at their feet. The only women that are starting to "sort of" speak up are women in sports. They're the only ones seeing direct consequences for being silent while these nutjobs eat off their plate.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neither side here is very smart.

A lot of this is cultural relativism which is a never ending cycle of moving the goalpost.
And the other part is arguing on bad faith under the guise of science when animals have shown “gay” tendencies, albiet a small portion. Also a little thing called evolution.

but that person with a beard and long hair is funny as fukk. Reminds me of the dude from always sunny