TRAGEDY IN TEXAS: Police Officer Kills Pregnant Black Woman *UPDATE:Not Pregnant/prev run-ins w cop

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
No, you didn't "hate" to say shyt- that's that clandestine racist cac talking points that you've been wanting to say out your mouth. This right here is white m'fers shouldn't be in black conversations. At all. A pig skin talking from behind a computer thinking that murder by cop is justified despite the extenuating circumstances of the reason why he felt the need to obviously harass and subdue her in the first place; giving no blame or accountability to the cop for not following procedure in the first place.

I understand what he's saying. I bet that will be his main defense to justify doing what he did.

Bottom line is, even if she would have tased him, he would of lived...police should only be able to use equal force, however in this scenario, he is going to claim if the taser was used on him then she could have got his gun and killed him..that's probably how he'll get off

Musty

Banned
Daps
If you have to split all these hairs to make the officer wrong.....maybe the officer wasn't all that wrong.

:yeshrug:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I understand what he's saying. I bet that will be his main defense to justify doing what he did.

Bottom line is, even if she would have tased him, he would of lived...police should only be able to use equal force, however in this scenario, he is going to claim if the taser was used on him then she could have got his gun and killed him..that's probably how he'll get off
Feel free to not quote me with any further "evaluations" and the dumb shyt assessments anymore..
:hhh::gucci:
and I see you dapping that fukkin cac and he's dapping you... Noted.

Last edited:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
anybody sayin intervene...u could but it could be 1 dead cop...and a chick with warrants and u with a pistol...

2 dead nikkas and the cop..bein a hero

or u could of broke it up..he would draw down on u..call for back up u n her goin to jail..

and who would be recording?

plenty of scenarios that could fukk u..

1 that would help...but u would have to kill her in the long run because u help her by killin the cop..she gone eventually run off at the mouth about it...unless u do it never come back to baytown ever again..she get to talkin she already schzi...nobody would believe her...

Reports are saying she was mentally I'll as well. If you got something to live for, getting involved might not be the best thing to do.

Musty

Banned
Daps
I was wondering about that too....i HOPE people are not teaching their sons to "jump in" on these types of altercations. I mean.....huh?

:gucci:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He was going to get off regardless, people acting like if she hadn't went for the taser she would have gotten justice, I'm still not 100 percent sure she actually went for his weapon at all . . any who in other news remember this guy

he was with one of his patients who mentally ill he was on the ground hands up and the officer shot him 3 times and they let him bleed out for 20 minutes while they "investigated" the officer got off due to mistrial the jury couldn't come together on such an open-and-shut case happens a lot when the victim is black it becomes a lot of technicalities and Cac-Splainin, but it isn't just white people other groups have lobbied their power when it comes to making sure our community doesn't get justice.

This isn't about training or the law . . it's about officers prioritizing which lives they deem more worthy of saving, our lives aren't worth shyt to them hence their more willing to exercise deadly force meanwhile

ass naked like 5 cops trying to fight with this weirdo . . we see cases like this everyday when the suspect isn't black.. .

Do we still trust the police & media do we not recall Walter Scott? there was a period were we had no footage and the police lied . . not mishandled the truth but they fukking flat out lied which led to the only person with a recording coming forward stating had they told the truth he would have never came forward.

Did we forget that after walter scott was killed the officer ran back to get what appears to be his taser and plants the shyt on walter . . .they got these and more charges threw out because why the fukk not . . .

I could literally keep going with the corruption . .

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Feel free to not quote me with any further "evaluations" and the dumb shyt assessments anymore..
:hhh::gucci:
and I see you dapping that fukkin cac and he's dapping you... Noted.

I feel your anger, and pain that could have been anyone of our family members.

My perspective comes from someone that work in law enforcement years before.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Houston has been a mess lately smh.
No winners here.
Cop is clearly in the wrong, mad multiple bad judgments and didn't need to shoot her:
-Him allowing himself to have his taser taken by a citizen, wtf.
-Him not calling for backup, or taking a different approach at apprehending her.
-5 shots?!
:dahell:
I'm curious what she even had warrants for, I'm guessing it wasn't anything that required him to turn this into a life/death scenario.
Also cannot be out here grabbing tasers off officers, you are going to take some kind of loss. Should never have come to this though.

Dude needs to be taken off the force immediately and permanently. Even if they want to incorrectly let him off for this, he doesn't have the right mentality to be a cop. I don't feel safe with this idiot protecting me down here.